GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Inflated prices"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/05/02 at 20:46
Regular
y r games so expensive when cds r 10p to make each but new games are £30 each i say that that much profit is a sick way to get money take bill gates windows xp over £100 i don't now how he can sleep at night
Thu 23/05/02 at 10:45
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Jees, where do they dig up people like that? No manners, morals or english lessons by the sound of it. :-D
Thu 23/05/02 at 11:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
God I don't know, I just hope he gets banned soon hes annoying me. Not that I'm bothered, its fun argueing with people like this, people who think their above everyone else, yet can't grasp the spelling of basic english. Or punctuation for that matter.
Thu 23/05/02 at 19:13
I know wat u did last summer and stop stalking me cirpo i think that u soo hard to say cos ur stupid but i think that u have a crush with these chat rooms don't u huh huh p.s the bad spelling is text langage so was that.
Fri 24/05/02 at 10:32
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Stalking you? Don't flatter yourself; I've got better things to do than stalk an illiterate monkey boy such as you.
Fri 24/05/02 at 12:00
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Eses wrote:
> I know wat u did last summer and stop stalking me cirpo i think that u
> soo hard to say cos ur stupid but i think that u have a crush with
> these chat rooms don't u huh huh p.s the bad spelling is text langage
> so was that.

Text talk or not, you still managed to spell Cipro wrong, cirpo indeed, which proves that you are illiterate anyway. In reference to his having a crush on SR, who wouldn't have? It's a great place to be. Spoiled only by the talking prunes like you that occasionally utter a monosylable or two to break the peace.

And where did you see the sign that said 'Posts limited to 160 characters'. Nowhere, thats right, this is a chat forum, not a giant text messaging board, so you are expected to speak proper english in here.
Fri 24/05/02 at 12:13
"Darkness, always"
Little Hobbo wrote:
> so you are expected to speak proper english in
> here.

Not entirely accurate. I fought this point, and lost. People are allowed to talk crap.
Fri 24/05/02 at 12:19
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Insane Bartender wrote:

> Not entirely accurate. I fought this point, and lost. People are
> allowed to talk crap.

There is a difference between 'expected to' and 'allowed'. You are EXPECTED TO talk proper english, but you are ALLOWED to talk crap. But people respect you if you adhere to the former.
Fri 24/05/02 at 12:31
"Darkness, always"
Little Hobbo wrote:
> There is a difference between 'expected to' and 'allowed'. You are
> EXPECTED TO talk proper english, but you are ALLOWED to talk crap.
> But people respect you if you adhere to the former.

i have no expectations, and most pther people don't expect much either. I think it is you with overly high standards that expects proper english.

I demanded proper english once, now I couldn't give a flying fart, so long as what I'm reading constitutes a readable and worthwhile post.
Fri 24/05/02 at 12:34
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Insane Bartender wrote:

> i have no expectations, and most pther people don't expect much
> either. I think it is you with overly high standards that expects
> proper english.
>
> I demanded proper english once, now I couldn't give a flying fart, so
> long as what I'm reading constitutes a readable and worthwhile post.

Surely at least on sentence sticks out there.
'people respect you if you if you do'

Go figure
Fri 24/05/02 at 12:50
"Darkness, always"
Little Hobbo wrote:
> Surely at least on sentence sticks out there.
> 'people respect you if you if you do'
>
> Go figure

And that is supposed to make sense and resolve the issue how exactly

What I love here is that no matter what inane crap I type down, you'll always come up with some equally drivel ridden answer. You read like an open book.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.