GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Inflated prices"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/05/02 at 20:46
Regular
y r games so expensive when cds r 10p to make each but new games are £30 each i say that that much profit is a sick way to get money take bill gates windows xp over £100 i don't now how he can sleep at night
Sat 18/05/02 at 16:49
no iam not saying that but it would be nice to see some witch r what do u use ur computer 4 searching 4 cretains round the world most probly. u see the age of entertainment was just something that happened to othe people apart from u ciprus whatever ur name is.
Sat 18/05/02 at 19:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Eses wrote:
> no iam not saying that but it would be nice to see some witch r what
> do u use ur computer 4 searching 4 cretains round the world most
> probly. u see the age of entertainment was just something that
> happened to othe people apart from u ciprus whatever ur name is.

What are cretains? Esass why don't you try and join discussions rather than try (badly) to insult people. You may find you get more respect that way.
Sat 18/05/02 at 20:30
god u silly person a cretain is a silly person(like u) who has nothing better to do than complain
Sat 18/05/02 at 21:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Eses wrote:
> god u silly person a cretain is a silly person(like u) who has nothing
> better to do than complain

Esas a question. CAN YOU SPEAK ENGLISH? It would help me understand what you're trying to say.
Sat 18/05/02 at 21:49
Methinks Eses doesn't really know what he's talking about and is just looking for attention going by his last couple of topics. You have been sent to Coventry young man. :-(
Mon 20/05/02 at 13:27
"Darkness, always"
Eses wrote:
> god u silly person a cretain is a silly person(like u) who has nothing
> better to do than complain

I think he means "cretin". No way to be sure though.

And listen, if you created an operating system designed for games, you wouldn't put it on a pc, it would go onto a console. Nothing new.
Tue 21/05/02 at 19:50
me thinks pfww i getting atention from wat u. u got to be joking i am only doing this chat room cos i got kicked from the rest cos i'm a maniac
Wed 22/05/02 at 10:56
Regular
"A man with a stick"
No you're not a maniac, you're a moron who can't speack english. Go back to school little boy.
Wed 22/05/02 at 20:42
y don't u ur soo stupid that u could die from a horribe desease
Thu 23/05/02 at 10:42
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Wow you're a nice guy aren't you, I'll not be surprised if you don't have any friends, especially if you come up with disgusting arguements like that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.