GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Inflated prices"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/05/02 at 20:46
Regular
y r games so expensive when cds r 10p to make each but new games are £30 each i say that that much profit is a sick way to get money take bill gates windows xp over £100 i don't now how he can sleep at night
Tue 02/07/02 at 19:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
No i believe he is correct. I heard that 8 nukes would destroy the planet.
Tue 02/07/02 at 19:20
what i thing fog means is enough to kill the human race not the planet. But u don't even need to be a nuke to blow up this weak planet if you planted a fire proof bomb of about 100klos in the middle of the planet the core the place would shatter scary huh
Mon 01/07/02 at 22:47
"Darkness, always"
Fog wrote:
> Did you know it would only take 8 Nuclear Warheads to completly blow
> up the Earth?...intresting.

No, I didn't. Because that's completely wrong. Nuclear warheads are formidable, but they're dangerous because of their high burn temperature, vacuum effects, and radioactive fallout. It would take significant numbers to do any real damage to the earth.

Hydrogen bombs are far more powerful, but still, it would require a few more than 8 to shatter the planet.
Mon 01/07/02 at 22:27
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
cipro wrote:

> Does he write like the kind of person who would
> have somehow gained access to all the nuclear silo's in the world?

He'd never spell the security passwords correctly. :D

A thoght has just struck me, does anyone want to hire Eses as a programmer or developer? LOL
Mon 01/07/02 at 18:54
can we stop this now its really geting boring
Sun 30/06/02 at 16:47
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Hmm, yeah, I'm petrified now, 'quick mum we've got to build a nuclear blast proof bunker now, an illiterate terrorist is going to blow up the world'
Sun 30/06/02 at 16:18
yea but scary if you plant them in the same place you are definitly petrafied now that i have 200 and there all in the same place and BOOOOOOM SEE YOU LATER HUMAN RACE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Sun 30/06/02 at 14:19
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Fog wrote:
> You'd have thought if he was serious, he'd have got News crews...etc
> not just post it on a games forum.

If he is serious, I don't think we need to worry too much about a nuclear holocaust. Does he write like the kind of person who would have somehow gained access to all the nuclear silo's in the world?
I think we all know the answer to that one.

> Did you know it would only take 8 Nuclear Warheads to completly blow
> up the Earth?...intresting.

Hmmmm, interesting, but at the same time, scary.
Sun 30/06/02 at 10:56
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
You'd have thought if he was serious, he'd have got News crews...etc not just post it on a games forum.
Did you know it would only take 8 Nuclear Warheads to completly blow up the Earth?...intresting.
Sun 30/06/02 at 10:20
Regular
"A man with a stick"
So you are willing to kill yourself aswell as the entire human race if you don't get that ridiculous amount of money? WOW, sounds like a full proof plan, for someone who hasn't thought of the consequences of his actions.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.