GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soldier of Fortune II"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/05/02 at 15:47
Regular
Anyone played the test version? What did you think?
Theres so much action in this its addictive! Ive been playing it all day ... must stop...

Whats the release date for the UK, anyone know?
Wed 12/06/02 at 10:15
"High polygon count"
I did get the chance to play for an hour or so last night, and I've just got to the very start of the ship level.
Wed 12/06/02 at 02:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
This sounds cool, i need a job.
Tue 11/06/02 at 23:42
Regular
"That's right!"
I've barely played it so I'm only up to the ship level. Darn this game is hard!
Tue 11/06/02 at 16:44
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I know how you feel wokieemonster, I have to go to work soon, so I won't be able to play the game until tomorrow. And it's a long way off til the weekend, when I'll be able to play it for longer. Damn, it's annoying when this happens >:(
Tue 11/06/02 at 16:02
"High polygon count"
:-(

I was working on a website last night and didn't get to play.
Tue 11/06/02 at 11:32
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm on the hong kong level now, have to fight my way off a chinease junk boat with a little micro uzi. Their a pain in the ar$e those gun's. Still bloody fun game game though.
Tue 11/06/02 at 01:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
In the Hospital now, trying to get out.
It's hard but excellent
Mon 10/06/02 at 14:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Too accurate if you ask me. I was shooting someone with two micro uzi's and nothing. I wasted two whole clips, and the guy didn't fall, he then began shooting me with one uzi and killed me. A samll problem, but still a bit annoying.

I don't thnik the developers should have put stealth bits into the game, especially sinse they didn't seem to know how to get thease area's of the game to work. The A.I makes it impossible to stay quiet and sneak around, guards don't even have to look at you to set off alarms.

Luckily there's tons of action on hand, because this game works only as an action shoot-em-up than a MGS style sneak-em-up.
Mon 10/06/02 at 14:11
"High polygon count"
The annoying thing is that they always seem to see you before you see them.

On the jungle section, I was crawling through the grass, then all of a sudden, I'm seen and hit from all sides!

They're also unerringly accurate, where it takes you time to aim.
Mon 10/06/02 at 13:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Still can't remember her, but I can remember the 'whole hell breacking loose' part. Why does the game have thease stealth bits? There pretty pointless, the enemy always see you. Should be action all the way through.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.