GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soldier of Fortune II"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/05/02 at 15:47
Regular
Anyone played the test version? What did you think?
Theres so much action in this its addictive! Ive been playing it all day ... must stop...

Whats the release date for the UK, anyone know?
Wed 19/06/02 at 22:28
is this a demo your all playing. if so i want some. Please.!!
Wed 19/06/02 at 10:49
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm on the airport level now, it's very good despite the hostages who run into the line of fire all the time. Still bloody fun mind.
Tue 18/06/02 at 09:42
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Hey Goaty, I checked the top 100 posters stats yesterday and I was sandwiched in between you and Mystique. Owwwwwch!! What a place to be. ;)
Mon 17/06/02 at 19:04
Regular
"That's right!"
I've barely touched single player, but I've been playing online quite a bit, sometimes with Rakuga

So catch me on MSN ([email protected]) if you fancy a game sometime
Mon 17/06/02 at 12:02
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Little Hobbo wrote:
> What does the OIWC stand for. Isn't that the really powerful weapon
> with the amazing digital zoom or something like that?

I've forgotten what it stands for, but yes, it is a powerful weapon. Probably the most powerful weapon in the game.

It carries up to 18 grenades, all of which have to fired from the sniper mode. There is a great targeting device that allows you to aim where the grenades fire to much more easier than the normal grenade launcher. It also has the ability to target enemies, so it's easier to identify who's a hostile and who's not.

Great weapon, I've been using it for most of the level I'm on now.
Mon 17/06/02 at 11:22
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
What does the OIWC stand for. Isn't that the really powerful weapon with the amazing digital zoom or something like that?
Mon 17/06/02 at 11:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I am now back at The Shop with the Prometheus mob taking over.
I fear this is the last level.

Which sucks as I've thoroughly enjoyed playing this.
Mon 17/06/02 at 11:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Well I'm in the underground cave comlex now still looking for the scientist who made the virus. It's a bit bloody hard thanks to the amount of enemy soldiers in the base, most of whom have thoses automatic shotguns which really tear up armour. Just a good thing I have a trusty grenade launcher and the powerful OIWC, or I would be well and trully stuffed.
Mon 17/06/02 at 10:47
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
cipro wrote:
> You should really put that in the review section lawless

LOL, he already did. Posted it on the 3rd of June. :)
Sat 15/06/02 at 12:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm now at the Swiss Airport - Terminal level.
Jesus this is tough, I keep dying or shooting stupid hostages that wander about and stand in front of me.

The AI is top, I wish they'd forget how to throw flashbangs for 1 minute.
Damn dirty white-out screen.

Excellent game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.