GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soldier of Fortune II"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/05/02 at 15:47
Regular
Anyone played the test version? What did you think?
Theres so much action in this its addictive! Ive been playing it all day ... must stop...

Whats the release date for the UK, anyone know?
Thu 25/07/02 at 11:40
Hi Ashley,

Yes, I suppose you could call it a hotel, I am yet to see a house with a reception (mine doesn't have one).
Basically, I have killed all soldiers in the hotel and now cannot find the way out at all. I have been wondering around for a while now but some of the doors are locked, so I assume that you need a key. I tried all book shelves, looked under all desks, shot the chandelier down, went through all boxes and pots in the kitchen in the basement, shot all flower pots, looked behind all pictures on the wall, but still cannot find any clue at all. Maybe it's not a key, maybe it's a switch or a lever of some kind, but nothing gives me any idea as to what to do next or what to look for.

Any help will be greately appreciated. It's a top game but not when you are stuck like me.

Cheers
-Mario

Àshley wrote:
> i presume you mean the hotel mario? tell me more and ill help you ive
> completed it
Wed 24/07/02 at 18:43
Regular
cipro wrote:
> I'm on the airport level now, it's very good despite the hostages who
> run into the line of fire all the time. Still bloody fun mind.

the second part of this is quite long. use your saves wisely!
Wed 24/07/02 at 18:40
Regular
yogi2001 wrote:
> Help!
> Can anyone tell me how to complete the hospital roof, I,ve killed all
> the enemy except the helicopter and can,t get any further?

you have got to run out from where you start, shoot the big tank by the side of the big uilding. this will knock some of the fence down so you can shoot the people. Then you can take the chopper out. There are two ways:

the proper way is to shoot the panels on the side of the engines which are beside the propellers (you can see them in the cut scene) then you can shoot the engines. The other way is unreliable but it is possible to hit it with m16 grenades with a well timed shot from directly below it. This is the first of two helicopter roof battles and both should be done the same way.
Wed 24/07/02 at 18:36
Regular
i presume you mean the hotel mario? tell me more and ill help you ive completed it
Tue 23/07/02 at 15:19
Please help,

I have just started playing this game and I have already
managed to get stuck. I am inside some house with 3 million
doors. Those that I need are locked (obviously). I have been
absolutely everywhere, tried everything but still cannot find
the way out.

Any help or a hint will be much appreciated as I am beginning
to dislike this endless wondering around.

Regards
-Mario

[email protected]
Mon 08/07/02 at 19:33
my e-mail is [email protected] thanks
Mon 08/07/02 at 19:32
could anyone help me please,i`ve just finished the first level. i`m in the shop how do you get the pass to the front desk? it`ll be so simple i`ll probably kill myself
Sun 07/07/02 at 12:11
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm not sure whether you do need a good proccessor or not to use some of todays most powerful 3D cards, I pretty new to the 3D card upgrade scene myself. You could try asking Davyboy or Sniper about this, they seem to know allot about upgrading and in particualar, 3D cards.
Sat 06/07/02 at 22:06
I've heard that you need a really good processor to get a really good graphics card though. I only have an Athlon 600!! Can you help me out on this?
Sat 06/07/02 at 20:20
Regular
Cheers cipro,

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.