GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UA's Rogue Leader thread"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 12:25
Regular
I find it quite odd that the popularity of this forum hasn't gone through the roof since the release of Gamecube. Oh well...
Seeing as this is meant to be the most popular launch title and I have it, I thought I'd start a thread about it.

I'm finding it really hard to get used to at the mo. I'm only on the 4th mission...the one where you've gotta take out the force field, using the crappest ship available (Y-wing). It's really hard to spot the Tie's in space, ya know.
Wed 15/05/02 at 17:13
"Mimmargh!"
Well I finally defeated my arch nemisis: Strike at the Core and got a gold! Hot damn!
Tue 14/05/02 at 19:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Been trying to get the silver on battle of endor, just got this
> level
> and strike at the core left to do on silver. But i keep getting
> molested by all the empirial ^&%$* i dont know how i completed
> it
> the first time, i really dont.
>
> Core's easy to get a silver on, just hang back from the Millenium
> falcon, it's easier to shoot the ties from a distance.

Yeah i tried that to begin with, but then the laser fire from ties and the guns kept dancing on my wings. oh well its past 6:00pm i guess i should go and get the upgrade on imperial academy hiest
Tue 14/05/02 at 14:10
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Been trying to get the silver on battle of endor, just got this level
> and strike at the core left to do on silver. But i keep getting
> molested by all the empirial ^&%$* i dont know how i completed it
> the first time, i really dont.

Core's easy to get a silver on, just hang back from the Millenium falcon, it's easier to shoot the ties from a distance.
Mon 13/05/02 at 21:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
you don't need to shoot any ties on that level. i didn't and i got gold
Mon 13/05/02 at 21:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Got home from school, ripped open the package, and stuffed it in to my purply box of goodness! SUPERB! Even better than I imagined and briefly experianced - However, the first level is a little boring, but the rest is superb!

I am on Prisoners of Maw - I HATE THE Y-Wing! - Its impossible to shoot Ties in it!
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:52
Regular
"bit of a brain"
you just have to take out the star destroyers real qiuck. and also you have to be good at shootin gties (don't shoot the leader of groups, as they split up) taking out the destroyers is easier than Razor (hint: don't take them out one at a time)
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:43
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Been trying to get the silver on battle of endor, just got this level and strike at the core left to do on silver. But i keep getting molested by all the empirial ^&%$* i dont know how i completed it the first time, i really dont.
Mon 13/05/02 at 20:05
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Cheers Tilt. Man, I suck at this game!
Mon 13/05/02 at 19:56
Regular
You can unlock Death star escape with 20 points, just go to the mission select screen highlight the Deathstar level and press up to get it. You can also do this with Hoth to get the asteroid field mission but you need 30 points for that.
Mon 13/05/02 at 19:18
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Just out of interest, can you be awarded medals for the training mission? Also, how many points do you need to unlock ANYTHING?! I've got 21 points at the mo, just finished the 10 standard missions.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.