GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UA's Rogue Leader thread"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 12:25
Regular
I find it quite odd that the popularity of this forum hasn't gone through the roof since the release of Gamecube. Oh well...
Seeing as this is meant to be the most popular launch title and I have it, I thought I'd start a thread about it.

I'm finding it really hard to get used to at the mo. I'm only on the 4th mission...the one where you've gotta take out the force field, using the crappest ship available (Y-wing). It's really hard to spot the Tie's in space, ya know.
Mon 13/05/02 at 16:57
"Mimmargh!"
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> I have now 7
>
> 7 slivers
> 3 bronze (i think)
> 2 bouns missions
>
> At the moment in the NOM there's a Test of skill to kill as many
> things on battle of endor. At the mo i've got to 88 kills :)
>
> I hope i win that damm joytech Pad...

Heh, NGC do the same contest but give away an official controller...
Mon 13/05/02 at 16:50
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I now have 2 gold and 13 silvers.
Mon 13/05/02 at 11:26
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I have now 7

7 slivers
3 bronze (i think)
2 bouns missions

At the moment in the NOM there's a Test of skill to kill as many things on battle of endor. At the mo i've got to 88 kills :)

I hope i win that damm joytech Pad...
Sun 12/05/02 at 21:23
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Would love to attack the likes of the rebel defences on Hoth in an AT-AT too. :-)

I think the Naboo fighter is one of the best too. Very good for attacking a Stardestroyer when your at full pace. Its also excellent in dogfight situations against TIE's.

If only you could have a 2 player co-operative, this game would be even better. ;-)
By the way, if anyone wants to savour Hoth more, after taking out the 3 front AT-AT's and after the cut scene, simply turn around instead of heading for the X-Wings. I took out the rest of the AT-AT's for fun and the TIE's didn't appear until I got into my X-Wing after. ;-)
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:41
"Mimmargh!"
The best fighter is the Naboo Starfighter. If it only had cluster missiles than it would rule all...still if you unlock it your on easy street. Its so fast, has decent sheilds and powerful lasers to boot!

They should make a game where you the Empire and you can pilot Ties and walkers...imagine being able to control a Star Destroyer...
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Just started really playing this yesterday and i have to say it rocks, the battle of endor is so frantic its unbelievable. Although getting the gold medals is tough. Ive also unlocked triumph of the empire, darth vaders tie is so awesome, the guns are really fast.
Sun 12/05/02 at 20:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
for bespin, all you need to know is where the ballons are, and then, where the generators are. once you've taken out the balloons surrounding one platform, move on to the next, then the next, then worry about ties. also for the generators, find the cloud car as it is tougher than you think (according to the commentary)
Sun 12/05/02 at 19:59
"+ suspicious minds"
:I
Sun 12/05/02 at 19:52
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I'm on the level based in the cloud city (about mission 8 I think) and am finding it rather challenging. What's most frustrating is the complete incompetence of your fellow pilots! Tell 'em to go after the Tie's and you've got 4 enemy Tie's on your tail non-stop...tell 'em to go for the turbolasers and the gas tanks are destroyed in no time! Grrr...
Sun 12/05/02 at 19:20
Regular
savatt1668 wrote:
> Yeah I have Revenge on Yavin up. Got a silver on it. I now have 1
> gold and 13 silver medals. Just got Boba Fetts ship and to be honest,
> I was gutted cause its crap. :-(

Yup it sucks I got it this afternoon it takes about 2 minutes to turn round, it's the same with the Millenium Falcon. the Naboo Starfighter should kick some butt though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.