GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UA's Rogue Leader thread"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 12:25
Regular
I find it quite odd that the popularity of this forum hasn't gone through the roof since the release of Gamecube. Oh well...
Seeing as this is meant to be the most popular launch title and I have it, I thought I'd start a thread about it.

I'm finding it really hard to get used to at the mo. I'm only on the 4th mission...the one where you've gotta take out the force field, using the crappest ship available (Y-wing). It's really hard to spot the Tie's in space, ya know.
Sun 19/05/02 at 20:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
On Asteroid field, I was always 3 seconds too slow for gold, mainly because, for no reason, the CPU kicked in and turned me round, crashing me into a rock. That angered me greatly, and "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" as they say.
Ison's the easiest level for gold because, with Slave 1, you don't even have to work hard, and it taks about 60 secs, or Razor Rendevous, because you don't have to shoot any ties at all.
I did it in 53 seconds with 86% accuracy, what about everybody else.
Sun 19/05/02 at 20:27
Regular
The easiest level to get a gold on is the Asteroid Field level, that's sooooooo simple.
Sun 19/05/02 at 20:24
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I got my first gold on Razor Rendezvous, which made me happy.
Then on Ison, which also made me happy.
now all I need is to stop playing monkey ball and get back to trying to get that gold on bespin and Attack on teh Death Star. Oh the horror.
the best upgrade is definately cluster seeker missiles, which make Ison ridiculously easy with Slave 1
Sun 19/05/02 at 20:19
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
cookie monster wrote:
> Hooray i got gold on triumph of the empire. Great!

HOW??!?!? How did you possibly get the accuracy?!

I think Rogue Leader is far harder than Roguye Squadron. Sure, there were some damn hard levels to get Gold on (like Raid on Sullust and Moff Seardon's Revenge) but I managed to get a gold on every level in the end.

On Rogue Leader, I have a silver on every level except for Bespin and Endor (both of which I just haven't tried for yet) but I have no golds at all!
Sun 19/05/02 at 18:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
How many points do you need for the bonus levels?

And where are the weapons upgrades/extra ships?
Sun 19/05/02 at 18:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hooray i got gold on triumph of the empire. Great!
Sun 19/05/02 at 15:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive finally completed battle of endor with a gold medal, now death star attack and strike at the core to go...
Sun 19/05/02 at 14:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
No, sullust wasn't hard, it was one of the best levels (unlike the Y-wing) levels on Rogue Leader). Rogue Squadron seemed to last longer than Rogue Leader, but that may be because I have had so much practice at Rogue Squadron that Rogue Leader was easier.
Whatever, which is better, Rogue Sqadron or Rogue Leader
Sun 19/05/02 at 11:54
Regular
I've found Rogue Leader easier than Rogue Squadron. The last levels on Squadron where practically impossible, that one with the Y Wings on that fiery planet was just sooooo hard.
Sun 19/05/02 at 11:01
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
getting slivers are impossible!!!! and you have to use the targeting computer on space levels other wise you cant see the ties. and your wingmen dont kill enough to stop certain ships from being destroted!!!!
*chunks of hair all over the place*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.