GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UA's Rogue Leader thread"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 12:25
Regular
I find it quite odd that the popularity of this forum hasn't gone through the roof since the release of Gamecube. Oh well...
Seeing as this is meant to be the most popular launch title and I have it, I thought I'd start a thread about it.

I'm finding it really hard to get used to at the mo. I'm only on the 4th mission...the one where you've gotta take out the force field, using the crappest ship available (Y-wing). It's really hard to spot the Tie's in space, ya know.
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:04
so anyone know where i can find some powerups?
Mon 20/05/02 at 20:01
Regular
"Link to the Future"
What is the last secret level? I'm a lesser being and have been unable to unlock it. Plus you still have to be damn good to get all those golds!
Mon 20/05/02 at 19:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hooray now i have all 15 gold medals. Im good.
Mon 20/05/02 at 15:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Thing that gets me is how slow Slave 1 is. In the film it keeps up with the Falcon to track it, yet in the game you'd have to get out and push to keep up with a milk float !
Mon 20/05/02 at 00:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
savatt1668 wrote:
> I felt gutted when I got Slave 1. :-( Besides the cluster missles,
> its complete cack ! Slow as a Y-Wing and as weak as a TIE fighter.
> Boba Fett is one of my favourite Star Wars characters, so I was
> looking forward to getting Slave 1. Its only useful for a couple of
> missions, after that its pretty poo. :-(

Yeah i thought Slave 1 would kick ass'. But then i read it didnt, so i wasnt that dissapointed when i actually got it. But those homing cluster missles just rape everything, they are great. I find them especially useful on Ison Corridor and vengence on Kothlis. I tried it on Battle of Endor, but i got shot to $%&£.
Mon 20/05/02 at 00:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Gnome_Killer44 wrote:
> how the hell did you do that? I've only got 6 golds, Give me some you
> greedy....!

Just practice each level untill you get the gold, simple really.
Mon 20/05/02 at 00:41
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Vottanator wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
>
> All silver medals on ALL missions and the first 2 bonus ones, death
> star escape and asteroid field.
>
>
>
> Oh you have GOT to be kidding!! Does it HAVE to be those secret ones
> cause I unlocked Death Star Escape and then Triumph of the Empire
> rather than the asteroid field one. I get a silver in all missions and
> those
> 2 secret missions, will I get Slave 1?

He he, thats what i done as well. But its has to be those first 2 bonus missions, you will have to do what i done, earn more points and open up the level.
Sun 19/05/02 at 22:32
Regular
Homing cluster missiles are on the battle of endor.
When you have to fight the star destroyers take out the left one first and it will begin to crash down towards the planet. Carry on with the level (blow up the three generators on the other star destoyer), but that time the first star destroyer should have stopped moveing downards and will just be hanging in space. Fly underneath it and the upgrade is in the hanger (not really a hanger, just sort of a rectangular hole)
Sun 19/05/02 at 22:26
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I felt gutted when I got Slave 1. :-( Besides the cluster missles, its complete cack ! Slow as a Y-Wing and as weak as a TIE fighter. Boba Fett is one of my favourite Star Wars characters, so I was looking forward to getting Slave 1. Its only useful for a couple of missions, after that its pretty poo. :-(
Sun 19/05/02 at 21:24
Regular
"Link to the Future"
cookie monster wrote:
> YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!!! Finally i have done death star attack and strike
> at the core with gold medals, now i have 13 golds and 1 silver. Just
> death star escape to go, but its so hard.
>
> Oh Vottanator, basically its just down to practice. And homing cluster
> missles.

how the hell did you do that? I've only got 6 golds, Give me some you greedy....!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.