GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Talk to me..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/04/02 at 20:57
Regular
... plz :(

Very bored right now... normally I would type a long, worthless ignored post, can't be bothered with that right now. So how about someone talks to me? None of the newer people know me and I find that disgusting to be honest ;) Ask anything you want, keeping it like acceptable please. Get to know me, have a go, give me something to do :/
Page:
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:52
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Erm, its the fact that not so many people wanna talk to you......
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:53
Regular
allardini wrote:
> Erm, its the fact that not so many people wanna talk to you......

Bah at you then ;p In days of old I would have plenty of people talking to me :D Not just the people who happen to feel sorry for a lonely muppet ;)
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:55
Regular
Anyone know if anything interesting is on the tube tonight? If there is you may get rid of me in the next half hour. If not you will need to get those prayer books out :D
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:55
Regular
Stroke your modem cable? I thought you gave that up the same time you stopped hugging your monitor? Please tell me yu haven't started again... :-(

;-D
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:57
Regular
RiCk0sS wrote:
> Stroke your modem cable? I thought you gave that up the same time you
> stopped hugging your monitor? Please tell me yu haven't started
> again... :-(
>
> ;-D

Awww man, I'm sorry. Its just soo tempting. I admire its shiny speeds and the whole "niceness" of it ;)

So... anything on the box?
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:57
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I'm a muppet too! Yay!
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:59
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Footie was just on. What happened in Man Utd's match?
Regular
No, it's Tuesday remember ;-)
Regular
allardini wrote:
> I'm a muppet too! Yay!

Your a muppet too?
You'll love this url, give me a sec and prepare to be amused... your iq may drop a few points but its good :)
Tue 30/04/02 at 22:00
Regular
allardini wrote:
> Footie was just on. What happened in Man Utd's match?

My contacts on irc tell me it was 3-3 and the german team go through. Not interested in Man U so if I am wrong don't hurt me :D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.