GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Talk to me..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/04/02 at 20:57
Regular
... plz :(

Very bored right now... normally I would type a long, worthless ignored post, can't be bothered with that right now. So how about someone talks to me? None of the newer people know me and I find that disgusting to be honest ;) Ask anything you want, keeping it like acceptable please. Get to know me, have a go, give me something to do :/
Page:
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:31
Regular
"You've upset me"
MJswerve wrote:
> RastaBillySkank wrote:
> *Pokes MJ*
>
> *Pokes Chris*
>
> You should have learnt not to poke me by now :D How you doing?
>
*Burns MJ's finger*

:-)

Fine danke. Mmmm.. GC...
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:32
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
MJswerve wrote:
> Ah yeah, my taste is music is kind of like Dancey clubby music :) I
> like house and trance and a bit of drum and bass. Sometimes garage if
> its not too MC heavy. Some nice female vocals is better :)

It's almost as if you knew.... ;0)
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:33
Regular
Starlight wrote:
> ooooo a 1 on 1.
>
> ;0)
>
> I like a challenge.

DOn't we all? :) How tall are you first? o_O Hehe :D

>
> Actually no I don't i'm well idle me.

Aren't all teenagers? If your not idle someones been doing something wrong me thinks :D

>
> So MJ, I know you're from London (that's right no?) are you a typical
> hardcore music fan? Your name would suggest otherwise though.

Otherwise? Hang on...

DJswerve = a DJ
MJswerve = my nick

Hmmm, not sure about liking music. Mind you the ironic thing is I don't like the kind of music the guy plays. Really not into it :) Ah well, still waiting to find out why I can't have the plain name of MJ... not seen anyone else with it :(
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:34
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Hello MJ. I'm Half-French and Jewish.
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:34
Regular
MJswerve wrote:

"Well I am good at Maths, but I really hate it. Score 166% out of 200% (two papers, non calc and calc) in a GCSE mock and got 2nd highest in the year which was pretty good."

Take my advice, Maths A Level is VERY different... only take it if you really, really need it to get where you want in life. Otherwise, steer well away. Do something you'll enjoy more, because if you enjoy something and get a grade for it, you might be able to find a job you enjoy using it too. :0)

"I love IT... quite obvious.. well maybe not, but I love IT :) Scored 89% in a GCSE mock which was good considering my teacher is... how you say... "ahem" not too good (not gonna risk swearing :p)"

IT is different too... it's not so much computing, more business studies when you reach A-Level. A2/AS, whatever.

"Play table tennis without looking at your bat and you'll improve... honest :)"

Now that IS fun. :0D Completely crap at it, [suprise... :0D], but great fun all the same.
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:35
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:

> *Burns MJ's finger*
>
> :-)
>
> Fine danke. Mmmm.. GC...

Not sure about the gamecube anymore... I have got two games coming for GADs for it, but I may just give them to my friend to play instead.

Oh and Andy... almost as if I knew what? o_O

:)
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:37
Regular
allardini wrote:
> Hello MJ. I'm Half-French and Jewish.

WOw... now thats brightened me up ;) Whos got their book of useless facts volume 2 revised edition to hand then :D

Just kidding by the way mate. I am just joking around :)
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:40
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:

>
> Take my advice, Maths A Level is VERY different... only take it if you
> really, really need it to get where you want in life. Otherwise, steer
> well away. Do something you'll enjoy more, because if you enjoy
> something and get a grade for it, you might be able to find a job you
> enjoy using it too. :0)

> IT is different too... it's not so much computing, more business
> studies when you reach A-Level. A2/AS, whatever.

> Now that IS fun. :0D Completely crap at it, [suprise... :0D], but
> great fun all the same.

Ya, my Tutor advised me not to take Maths if I am not going to enjoy it. At the moment I don't really know what I am going to do with myself. I want to get into the Games industry, but I have problems being seen as a person who aims at a stupid goal because I know how hard breaking in can be.

Hmm, sounds pretty boring IT after GCSE :) Mind you, its not exactly thrilling stuff right now. Basically teaching myself at home... class? Whats that for then :)

I take it your not to good with your hands then Grix? Shame... :)
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:40
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
MJswerve wrote:
> allardini wrote:
> Hello MJ. I'm Half-French and Jewish.
>
> WOw... now thats brightened me up ;) Whos got their book of useless
> facts volume 2 revised edition to hand then :D
>
> Just kidding by the way mate. I am just joking around :)

Good. You would have received extra prodding points, otherwise....
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:42
Regular
allardini wrote:
>
> Good. You would have received extra prodding points, otherwise....

Ach, nearly reported this for some reason... maybe my hand eye co ordination isn't as up to scratch as I thought :)

Whos the good posters from the "new" posters then? To be honest I am having trouble working out whos posts to read out of the people I don't know. Tends to be a bit of a problem. Need to start some decent topics sooner or later or my brains going to waste away :D

Woah, very strong sense of deja vu there... listening to a bad garage show, private message on irc... very very strange... :)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.