GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Talk to me..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/04/02 at 20:57
Regular
... plz :(

Very bored right now... normally I would type a long, worthless ignored post, can't be bothered with that right now. So how about someone talks to me? None of the newer people know me and I find that disgusting to be honest ;) Ask anything you want, keeping it like acceptable please. Get to know me, have a go, give me something to do :/
Page:
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:42
Regular
Hi MJ :-)

Long time no read. Just wondering, are you still not getting a GameCube? :\
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
What is it like playing games over the net?
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:43
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
MJswerve wrote:
> Oh and Andy... almost as if I knew what? o_O

You awnsered my music question even before I asked it.

How tall am I?

I'm errr extremely tall, yeah, think of something tall.

No no, bigger than that!

Yeah that's me.

So err I whup yo butt. :0)
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:45
Regular
Ooooo, I take that back about the rubbish Garage part. Pretty sweet song this... ummm, "was" a pretty good song. Lasted about 10 seconds o_O
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:46
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> What is it like playing games over the net?

Absolutely great :) Unfortunately its turned me into a freak that sits in a dark room all day, ah well, no change there is it? I am in [UKČ] at the moment with Sniper and I am also in the TO UK national team which is always good to remind you of :)

Just takes a while to get to grips with the different game and your off :)
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:47
Regular
RiCk0sS wrote:
> Hi MJ :-)
>
> Long time no read. Just wondering, are you still not getting a
> GameCube? :\

I don't know... since the price drop I have enough money for one, but its just not biting hard enough for me to want one. Strange really. I don't want to buy it and then come on my PC all the time like I am currently. I don't like wasting my money on useless things you see :/
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:49
Regular
Starlight wrote:

> You awnsered my music question even before I asked it.
>
> How tall am I?
>
> I'm errr extremely tall, yeah, think of something tall.
>
> No no, bigger than that!
>
> Yeah that's me.
>
> So err I whup yo butt. :0)

Ah yeah, I am psychic... I didn't tell you? Hmmm, guess thats kind of special :)

HOw tall exactly? I am 6"1 now I think. Maybe slightly taller :D My dogs tall (for a dog) so your about his height?

Oh and who thinks I need to stop it with the ...'s ? I know I do :D
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:50
Regular
I suppose if you have something you're happy with happy with and you know you're gonna keep playing it, there's no point in getting a new one :-)
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:50
Regular
Do you guys post slower now? I am not used to having to wait for you all :) Or have I become lazy and post too small posts? :)
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:52
Regular
RiCk0sS wrote:
> I suppose if you have something you're happy with happy with and you
> know you're gonna keep playing it, there's no point in getting a new
> one :-)

What I think I will do is go attack my mate on Friday and see if I like it... if I like it I am going to attack him on saturday too. If I am gagging for more on Sunday the day hes always out I will buy one. However if I am more than happy to slump back down and stroke my cable modem I may be swayed away.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.