GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Talk to me..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/04/02 at 20:57
Regular
... plz :(

Very bored right now... normally I would type a long, worthless ignored post, can't be bothered with that right now. So how about someone talks to me? None of the newer people know me and I find that disgusting to be honest ;) Ask anything you want, keeping it like acceptable please. Get to know me, have a go, give me something to do :/
Page:
Tue 30/04/02 at 20:57
Regular
... plz :(

Very bored right now... normally I would type a long, worthless ignored post, can't be bothered with that right now. So how about someone talks to me? None of the newer people know me and I find that disgusting to be honest ;) Ask anything you want, keeping it like acceptable please. Get to know me, have a go, give me something to do :/
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:01
Regular
Don't let this drop please :( Its proving my "ignored" post thing, but please, come on. Show me you've got a heart some of you... ;)
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:02
Regular
Erm...

...Well...

Any hobbies outside gaming?
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:03
Regular
I was writing that before you popped it, aren't I nice guy.
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:06
Regular
Yar yar... /me eyes Grix strangely...

Hmmm, I like Basketball. Don't play for a team or anything, but I am quite good for someone who just plays for fun :) If I could have my way I like Ice Skating, but I rarely get to go so I can't really class it as a hobby however its something I enjoy ;)
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:08
Regular
Hey, my PCs clocks wrong... would you look at that :)
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:11
Regular
Basketball is cool. I try to play, hardly at all really, but I'm pretty damn bad at it. Hard to look forward and bounce ball at the same time... :0)

Hmmm... subjects in school? Ones you hate, ones you enjoy?
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:11
"...Unicef pennies.."
MJswerve wrote:
> give me something to do :/

ok...Finish this line.

Today, The Navy calls It "Fighter Weapons School"...
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:16
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Basketball is cool. I try to play, hardly at all really, but I'm
> pretty damn bad at it. Hard to look forward and bounce ball at the
> same time... :0)
>
> Hmmm... subjects in school? Ones you hate, ones you enjoy?

Well I am good at Maths, but I really hate it. Score 166% out of 200% (two papers, non calc and calc) in a GCSE mock and got 2nd highest in the year which was pretty good. I love IT... quite obvious.. well maybe not, but I love IT :) Scored 89% in a GCSE mock which was good considering my teacher is... how you say... "ahem" not too good (not gonna risk swearing :p)

Bouncing the ball while runnings just about hand eye co ordination. Play table tennis without looking at your bat and you'll improve... honest :)
Tue 30/04/02 at 21:18
Regular
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:

> ok...Finish this line.
>
> Today, The Navy calls It "Fighter Weapons School"...

... the flyers call it Top Gun.

Anyone else?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.