GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lucky Lucky Arsenal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/04/02 at 21:52
Regular
With that type of luck you know Arsenal are gonna win the league now...

Kanoute's shot blatently passed the line, and West Ham should have gone in at half-time 1-0 up. Another big call for TV evidence to be used in situations like this. Stuff like that can decide the premiership championship.
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Nickobold wrote:
> I'm glad they won.

Who do you support? I'd say Arsenal, but it's too easy
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:50
Regular
"Bobba you"
I'm glad they won.
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:49
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
...Like Pires =P
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:48
Regular
like who........
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:47
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
You watch, as soon as Liverpool get a greatly-gifted winger like Pires or Ljundberg, we'll tear teams apart.
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:40
Regular
lol u were talking bout us losing to west ham etc but look wot happened come on you gooners!
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:39
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
*doesn't listen to the snipes statement, instead, starts chanting "lucky lucky Arsenal!"*
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:39
Regular
Bolton Have beaten Villa and Liverpool at home, so there is some hope!

They got a draw at Highbury earlier on in the season as well!

Hopefully Djorkaeff can do some damage!
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:36
Regular
yea well noone really wants the boring pool to win....
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:28
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I totally, 100% agree with you ortega.
So once again, a bad reffereing decision has cost West Ham a possible 3 points. Only this time, it looks like he has handed Arsenal the title. Now is the time, I think, that T.V replays should be used, if they had been used then, it would only have held the game up for 10 seconds at most.
C'mon Bolton, show us what you're made of!
Just a draw would do, then Man Utd to do us a favour by beating the gunners...we would be home free!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.