GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lucky Lucky Arsenal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/04/02 at 21:52
Regular
With that type of luck you know Arsenal are gonna win the league now...

Kanoute's shot blatently passed the line, and West Ham should have gone in at half-time 1-0 up. Another big call for TV evidence to be used in situations like this. Stuff like that can decide the premiership championship.
Thu 25/04/02 at 18:02
Regular
easy geezer....

Just that that ball was blatently past the line, and you cant say for certain Arsenal would have come back. Arsenal havnt had to come back from behind for quite a while so it would have been interesting to see what would have happenend.
Thu 25/04/02 at 17:39
If you think Arsenal have been lucky just look at the injuries we have had this year. Even though West Ham should have had a goal thats not to say that we still wouldn't have gone on to win anyway.
Thu 25/04/02 at 17:15
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
lol

I suppose reynolds has said (in a very simplistic way) what all us anti gooners are thinking
Thu 25/04/02 at 17:09
"High polygon count"
Boy, we have a right one here!
Thu 25/04/02 at 17:06
Regular
"simpsons rule"
thats all arsnal are just luck they have to cheat aint no point really
i hate arsnal
Thu 25/04/02 at 16:38
"High polygon count"
Grandprix wrote:
> Wasn't it Henchoz?

Could have been. Henchoz or Herpes - both cheating bastids!
Thu 25/04/02 at 16:07
im wiv wookie here. yea, arsenal may of got a bit of luck yesterday, but so wat. You could fill a 500 page novel wiv the amount of lucky breaks united have had over the previous few seasons. and to say west ham would of gone on to win the game had that goal stood is ridiculous. Arsenal are a much stronger team than west ham, and have come back from being behind at half time numerous times this season against weaker opponents.
Thu 25/04/02 at 15:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Anyway, I didn't hear you moaning about him not awarding the two
> penalties we should have had in the Cup Final last season with
> Hyypia's two blatant handballs - and that was the same referee!

Wasn't it Henchoz?
Thu 25/04/02 at 15:48
"High polygon count"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> We had our 'blip' early in the season, with some louse results.

*lousy
Thu 25/04/02 at 15:48
"High polygon count"
We had our 'blip' early in the season, with some louse results.

Anyway, I didn't hear you moaning about him not awarding the two penalties we should have had in the Cup Final last season with Hyypia's two blatant handballs - and that was the same referee!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.