GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lucky Lucky Arsenal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/04/02 at 21:52
Regular
With that type of luck you know Arsenal are gonna win the league now...

Kanoute's shot blatently passed the line, and West Ham should have gone in at half-time 1-0 up. Another big call for TV evidence to be used in situations like this. Stuff like that can decide the premiership championship.
Sun 28/04/02 at 12:48
Regular
if you watched ITV the premiership yesterday he tripped over his own foot....
Sun 28/04/02 at 00:31
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
> Arsene Wenger's comment was made immediately after the game when he
> hadn't seen a replay, and he hasn't been on TV since.

These comments im on about weren't immediatly after the game, they were the
following day on BBC radio Digital, when he had seen the reply, because he said so.

Ruud did not cheat, any player would have gone down in that situation going for the ball between two players. Im sure Henry or Wiltord would have done the same, do you doubt that?

> The best team will win the championship

I agree you will win the championship this season, but only because we have handed it 2 you on a plate. we will win it back from you very soon.
Sat 27/04/02 at 22:11
"High polygon count"
Or†ega wrote:
> Van Man aint a cheater.

Well, he does a damn good impression. Unfortunately the ref was about the only person who got suckered.
Sat 27/04/02 at 21:24
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Nobodys saying that the Van Mans a cheater, it's just that the officials have really taken a shine to him...
Sat 27/04/02 at 21:21
Regular
Who's to say he was definitely cheating...he could have just lost his balance...or they may have been a sligh little nudge that we cant see on camera...

Van Man aint a cheater.
Sat 27/04/02 at 21:15
"High polygon count"
AbsoluT Neo wrote:
> well Arsene Wenger said he saw the reply of the 'Goal that neva was'
> against w.ham and he said and I quote "I didn't see it properly,
> i'll have to have another look"

Arsene Wenger's comment was made immediately after the game when he hadn't seen a replay, and he hasn't been on TV since.

Even so, there's a difference between an official getting a decision wrong (which it was), and an official being deliberately conned by a cheating player.

> The best team will win the championship

Indeed we will.
Sat 27/04/02 at 20:52
Regular
Forlan would be one hell of a player if he could finish :)

I'm sure they will fly in as soon as he breaks his duck...
Sat 27/04/02 at 20:33
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
well Arsene Wenger said he saw the reply of the 'Goal that neva was' against w.ham and he said and I quote "I didn't see it properly, i'll have to have another look"

A trip to the opticians perhaps Arsene?

The best team will win the championship

Bring on Arsenal @ OT

Keano & Forlan Played great 2day.
Sat 27/04/02 at 19:39
"High polygon count"
Yeah - and 9.5 for the dive he took to get it.

Cheating bastid.
Sat 27/04/02 at 18:34
Regular
Nice to see the luck shared between Arsenal and Man utd this week :)

Another great penalty from Van Man :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.