GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Of all time!!!!?????? which is the best retro game????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/04/02 at 17:25
Regular
out of all the retro games the main 3 computer game consols are sega, nintendo and ofcourse the all mighty amiga. now out of these which do you think has had the best retro game ever made?????
Sat 31/07/04 at 18:40
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Russ81 wrote:
> Streets of Rage II, i'm still playing that now

Awesome game. Truly awesome.

Did you ever get the cheat working that let both players choose the same character? (naturally you'll both choose Axel, 'cause he rocks) I remember I found it in a cheat book I was borrowing, managed to pull it off but then lost the book. I never did manage to find that cheat again...
Thu 29/07/04 at 18:36
Regular
oh by the way, i reckon MEGA-LO-MANIA on AtariST was topstuff! or SORageII! on megadrive
Thu 29/07/04 at 18:33
Regular
your gonna moan but does any1 remember a game called 'NEW WHEELS JOHN' on the spectrum? you had to trade cars to make filthy piles of cash! what a game! if anyone has a emulated copy...
Wed 28/07/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Monkey Man"
it never dies.
Wed 28/07/04 at 16:19
"Long time no see"
Jeez! It came out in the early 90's and your still playing it? Aren't you tired?
Wed 28/07/04 at 16:09
Regular
"Monkey Man"
Streets of Rage II, i'm still playing that now
Wed 28/07/04 at 16:03
"Long time no see"
Ahh, I remember reading "Yak's Yak" back in the day!

Jeff Minter does indeed rule. Llamatron was my personal favourite. Although Revenge of the mutant camels was/ is a close second!
Wed 28/07/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Damn that torch!"
Anything by LamaSoft Jeff Minter Rules!!!!!!
Sun 27/06/04 at 20:00
Regular
"Be Scared"
Super Mario 3 !
Mon 21/06/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Double Dragon or Golden Axe, i would say.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.