GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Of all time!!!!?????? which is the best retro game????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/04/02 at 17:25
Regular
out of all the retro games the main 3 computer game consols are sega, nintendo and ofcourse the all mighty amiga. now out of these which do you think has had the best retro game ever made?????
Sun 21/04/02 at 17:25
out of all the retro games the main 3 computer game consols are sega, nintendo and ofcourse the all mighty amiga. now out of these which do you think has had the best retro game ever made?????
Wed 24/04/02 at 11:44
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Nintendo
Wed 24/04/02 at 16:06
"Mimmargh!"
Nintendo.
Thu 25/04/02 at 11:26
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Nintendo of course!

There's no contest!

Well maybe the BBC Micro poses a bit of contest as that had some BRILLIANT games on it!

Actually coming to think about it, the BBC Micro is THE best retro gaming machine!

Chuckie Egg
Mr E
Repton
Saber Wulf
Knight Lore
to name but a small number!

:)
Fri 26/04/02 at 15:15
The best retro game was on the Spectrum. Chaos. Check it out on an emulator.
Wed 01/05/02 at 20:12
Regular
"are you serious"
as far as retro gaming is concerned the spectrum is the daddy
all those gr8 ultimate play the game titles like alien 8 and underworld to name just 2 and thats not even mentioning the magic knight series or elite.
ahh i could go on all day
Thu 02/05/02 at 19:16
It's gotta be sega, sonic is the best game ever, i love them, i still think megadrive is better than the ps2
Sat 04/05/02 at 08:46
Regular
"Brrrrr."
You srange man...

I LOVE MAX PAYNE!
Sat 04/05/02 at 20:03
Regular
"simpsons rule"
buddyfuzz wrote:
> It's gotta be sega, sonic is the best game ever, i love them, i still
> think megadrive is better than the ps2

i agree with you but i woulden't go that far saying the megadrive is better than the ps2 you must be kidding
Sun 05/05/02 at 14:22
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Did any of them have Paper Boy? That was so cool!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.