GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unbelievably Infuriating"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/04/02 at 22:54
Regular
Maybe this forum isn't the place for this...no, actually, I think it is.

I went to play football tonight with some friends from my Christian Youth Group, and unfortunately, some people from Queens Park (basically the poor estate where all the idiots live.)

It was a good night, I played reasonably well and it's always a joy to just play a good game of football. But just one person had to ruin it.

I came prepared. I brought a drink. This guy, Kyle I think (or Arsewipe as I call him) tried to intimidate me, knowing I wouldn't do anything. He then intimidaded my mate, who's about twice his size, proving his stupidity.

Now, I didn't like him before tonight. He smokes (nothing wrong with that, but he's only 14 years old), he has his ear pierced and is basically a punk. He's always got this sly look on his face which really annoys me...

Fortunately, I was on the opposite team. And you know what I did? I took his legs out, the son of a w***e. He had the ball, and I was suddenly filled with rage. I sprinted towards him (I'm pretty fast so I wouldn't of been able to stop myself anyway) and a while before I got to him he played the ball. However, I didn't stop. About 2 seconds later I smashed into him, my right leg sticking out. I took both his legs from underneath him and he landed harshly on the ground. He didn't say anything, probably too scared when it finally comes down to it.

I was smiling gleefully, until the end of the match. I didn't get the chance to have a drink during the match so I was looking forward to finding my bottle. I heard a conversation from a few metres away.

"What's that on the ground?"

It was Arsewipe who replied, "Looks like someone's taken a pi$s. Oh no, wait," he looked at me smugly, "that's your drink."

I found my bottle, completely empty. B*****d. I'm 99% sure it was him, that piece of crap. Of course, as always, I didn't say anything. I'm just glad he's going home tonight to his council house, where his Dad will probably beat him up, if he hasn't already left.

Grrrrrrr...
Wed 17/04/02 at 00:06
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Mind you, i'd probably have dome the same thing...

I swear way too much... I play football quite a lot, and so the football culture has swallowed me up.... in a sense. I don't swear half as much off the pitch, and i'd love to stop swearing comepletely.
Wed 17/04/02 at 00:04
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Hmmmm..... Christian Youth Group - Hacking People - Calling Them Swear-Words... Ah yes, I see how all that fits together.
Tue 16/04/02 at 23:49
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Violence is never the answer, it just makes them stronger. You can never fight fire with fire. Use you wit and intelligence to take them down, it's much more effective and stops you becoming one of them.
Tue 16/04/02 at 23:27
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sodding Idiot wrote:
> Looks like you're getting there Ant.
>
> You should have just tackled him again, desite the fact that the match
> had finished.

Yep, that would have been highly amusing. Unfortunately all his Queens Park mates would've stuck up for him, and then I would be beaten to a pulp. Still, I could get my Ant colony to steal all his sugar and pee on his kitchen floor...but no, it wouldn't be worth it. I don't expect he can afford decent sugar.
Tue 16/04/02 at 23:04
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Those sort of people really aren't worth worrying about. He was probably trying to even the score without touching you.
Tue 16/04/02 at 23:03
Looks like you're getting there Ant.

You should have just tackled him again, desite the fact that the match had finished.
Tue 16/04/02 at 22:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
Maybe this forum isn't the place for this...no, actually, I think it is.

I went to play football tonight with some friends from my Christian Youth Group, and unfortunately, some people from Queens Park (basically the poor estate where all the idiots live.)

It was a good night, I played reasonably well and it's always a joy to just play a good game of football. But just one person had to ruin it.

I came prepared. I brought a drink. This guy, Kyle I think (or Arsewipe as I call him) tried to intimidate me, knowing I wouldn't do anything. He then intimidaded my mate, who's about twice his size, proving his stupidity.

Now, I didn't like him before tonight. He smokes (nothing wrong with that, but he's only 14 years old), he has his ear pierced and is basically a punk. He's always got this sly look on his face which really annoys me...

Fortunately, I was on the opposite team. And you know what I did? I took his legs out, the son of a w***e. He had the ball, and I was suddenly filled with rage. I sprinted towards him (I'm pretty fast so I wouldn't of been able to stop myself anyway) and a while before I got to him he played the ball. However, I didn't stop. About 2 seconds later I smashed into him, my right leg sticking out. I took both his legs from underneath him and he landed harshly on the ground. He didn't say anything, probably too scared when it finally comes down to it.

I was smiling gleefully, until the end of the match. I didn't get the chance to have a drink during the match so I was looking forward to finding my bottle. I heard a conversation from a few metres away.

"What's that on the ground?"

It was Arsewipe who replied, "Looks like someone's taken a pi$s. Oh no, wait," he looked at me smugly, "that's your drink."

I found my bottle, completely empty. B*****d. I'm 99% sure it was him, that piece of crap. Of course, as always, I didn't say anything. I'm just glad he's going home tonight to his council house, where his Dad will probably beat him up, if he hasn't already left.

Grrrrrrr...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.