GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unbelievably Infuriating"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/04/02 at 22:54
Regular
Maybe this forum isn't the place for this...no, actually, I think it is.

I went to play football tonight with some friends from my Christian Youth Group, and unfortunately, some people from Queens Park (basically the poor estate where all the idiots live.)

It was a good night, I played reasonably well and it's always a joy to just play a good game of football. But just one person had to ruin it.

I came prepared. I brought a drink. This guy, Kyle I think (or Arsewipe as I call him) tried to intimidate me, knowing I wouldn't do anything. He then intimidaded my mate, who's about twice his size, proving his stupidity.

Now, I didn't like him before tonight. He smokes (nothing wrong with that, but he's only 14 years old), he has his ear pierced and is basically a punk. He's always got this sly look on his face which really annoys me...

Fortunately, I was on the opposite team. And you know what I did? I took his legs out, the son of a w***e. He had the ball, and I was suddenly filled with rage. I sprinted towards him (I'm pretty fast so I wouldn't of been able to stop myself anyway) and a while before I got to him he played the ball. However, I didn't stop. About 2 seconds later I smashed into him, my right leg sticking out. I took both his legs from underneath him and he landed harshly on the ground. He didn't say anything, probably too scared when it finally comes down to it.

I was smiling gleefully, until the end of the match. I didn't get the chance to have a drink during the match so I was looking forward to finding my bottle. I heard a conversation from a few metres away.

"What's that on the ground?"

It was Arsewipe who replied, "Looks like someone's taken a pi$s. Oh no, wait," he looked at me smugly, "that's your drink."

I found my bottle, completely empty. B*****d. I'm 99% sure it was him, that piece of crap. Of course, as always, I didn't say anything. I'm just glad he's going home tonight to his council house, where his Dad will probably beat him up, if he hasn't already left.

Grrrrrrr...
Thu 18/04/02 at 22:06
Regular
"I like cheese"
Stryke wrote:
> Maybe you should go realise you use your "religion" as a
> shield to judge other people who have different views than you.

I don't understand. Please explain.
Thu 18/04/02 at 22:01
Regular
Maybe you should go realise you use your "religion" as a shield to judge other people who have different views than you.
Thu 18/04/02 at 21:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
Stryke wrote:
> You're hypocritical. No two ways about it. Some git takes my legs out,
> I'd retaliate.

Oh fine then, I was wrong. I admit it. So now I'll go apologise to someone who enjoys intimidating and hurting people who are "quieter" and less "cool" than him.
Thu 18/04/02 at 21:49
Regular
You're hypocritical. No two ways about it. Some git takes my legs out, I'd retaliate.
Thu 18/04/02 at 18:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
Reading this topic over again though, it does seem as though I was in the wrong. :D

But when I wrote it I was almost blinded by rage, so I think I made a bit much of the tackle. As in, he didn't really land harshly on the ground...just sounded cool when I wrote it. {:)
Thu 18/04/02 at 18:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> Hang on, you took his legs out and you're upset that he retaliated?
> That's not right surely, you shouldn't have hacked him in the first
> place.

No, sorry, I didn't explain properly. He had already intimidated my friend and myself, and I knew he was an idiot before that anyway because he's always intimidating and upsetting people at this Youth Club I sometimes go to. And for all I know, he poured all my drink on the floor before the challenge (which no one took any notice of by the way, so it wasn't that bad, just a bit of revenge for me) because when I got there he said something like, "cos you've brought a drink along, does that make you better than me? Eh? Does it?"

Anyway, you can think I'm wrong if you want, it's just I'm not the sort of person who'd do that for no reason, and I stick by my decision. And also, if he thought it wasn't all that intentional (I had actually hoped to get the ball too but didn't stop myself when he passed it), still doesn't mean he should pour my drink everywhere. After all, there are always going to be fouls and bad tackles in football, right? I mean, he didn't even complain about the tackle.

Bah, babbling now... maybe I was wrong, but I know that he probably deserved it. So hmph. {:)
Thu 18/04/02 at 14:34
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Hang on, you took his legs out and you're upset that he retaliated? That's not right surely, you shouldn't have hacked him in the first place.
Wed 17/04/02 at 09:21
Regular
"Back in black"
Unfortunatly the world is filled with punks like these. You have to walk away werever possible (and strike when there not looking). There not half as hard as they think they are. They are mindless losers who want a fight. You just have to get on with it.

What a great world we live in!!
Wed 17/04/02 at 08:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
The Game wrote:
> Hmmmm..... Christian Youth Group - Hacking People - Calling Them
> Swear-Words... Ah yes, I see how all that fits together.

Yes, but the Youth Group INVITED these guys over there. Everyone else was fine apart from that twonk.
Wed 17/04/02 at 00:09
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
There are a lot of people like that where I live. Problem is there all psycho's who once you retaliate get their brothers on to you (why is it they always have the massive families) anyway ignore them mostly, stupid inbreds.

Err anyway, you've proven he won't do anything to your face, so basically you've won.

Oh yeah, violence isn't the awnser.

:0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.