GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"xbox- the worst console ever"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/04/02 at 11:15
Regular
Xbox : THE size of a huge VCR - the first thing that puts u off it. Only one good game at launch - HALO ( also coming on pc soon). YOu have to pay an extra £27 just for the dvd controller. The control pad is bigger than Dc's and is uncomfortable, with those four crap "jewel buttons"

and of course..the price-£299...wtf! gamecube is only £165, and with PS2 at £199, that makes best choice, with greats games such as MGS2, and GTA3

face it..xbox is only gonna be boughy by ppl with too much cash to burn, thinking that higher specs win..that is not the case!

ps2 has a great range of platinum titles already, and GC will be bought by lots of children. Microsoft also have no experience at all in making consoles.

Previously the N64 had higher specs than Playstation, but playstaion won in the end. With loads of PSone owners, they will upgrade to Xbox.
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:00
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
MetalGear2King wrote:
> Milner, does that mean that the wedding is off? You are a complete
> idiot that does not deserve any respect at all! Both Tom and I have
> discussed things about the X-BOX and come on here regularly and we
> have a damn site more respect than you! Your earlier speach sort of
> tolds us what you are! A JERK! If you do not think anything can be
> achieved on this forum then BYE becuase I don't want you for one!

WHAT THE HELL DOES RESPECT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!?!?!

That means that your opinion is better than a newbies because you're known and they're not. That's ridiculous.

Thinking like that, how you ever got 'respect' is beyond me.

You've discussed the X-Box with Tom have you? Well then, nobody else is allowed an opinion.

EVERYONE, the topic of X-Box is now closed. It has been sufficiently discussed by these two so no more discussion is needed.

And do you think he cares whether you want him on here or not? No I don't think he does. So give it a rest.

Oh and by the way, coming on here regularly or not, you're still a gimp. Plus, I've been here a hell of a lot longer than you so I'm more important. Is that how your theory works?
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:00
Regular
this covo with same topic is in the microsoft forum.

eveyr ps2 fan go there, yto help in our battle against xbox ( some ppl there r slagging off ppl in stead of console)
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:10
Regular
thank u vottanator..u have realised the truth
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:12
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
zero wrote:
> this covo with same topic is in the microsoft forum.
>
>
> eveyr ps2 fan go there, yto help in our battle against xbox ( some ppl
> there r slagging off ppl in stead of console)

Just so happens that you're one of these people, actually.

Did I miss the point where SR got invaded by a new generation of newbies, devoid of any traces of grammar, or have I been hiding away in the PC forum for too long?
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:14
The V, check yourself he brought up all about respect not me!
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:19
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Thanks The_Vottanator for defending me, I think I got a bit carried away with the whole issue. I think its because I had an arguement before with my mum thats why!!!
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:21
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
MetalGear2King wrote:
> The V, check yourself he brought up all about respect not me!

Yeah but look what you said:

"Both Tom and I have discussed things about the X-BOX and come on here regularly and we have a damn site more respect than you!"

You obviously think 'respect' counts for a lot. Well, you've got no respect from me. Let's see if you care. Then you'll know how Milner didn't care. And maybe you can shut the hell up!
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Milner wrote:
> Thanks The_Vottanator for defending me, I think I got a bit carried
> away with the whole issue. I think its because I had an arguement
> before with my mum thats why!!!

Well I've dropped the 'the' from my name now. Whenever somebody talked to me for the first time, they'd call me THE Vottanator, and the sentence didn't flow at all. So I changed it about 5 minutes ago, and then you called me THE Vottanator, proving the point of why I changed it minutes before hand. :-D
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Thanks again The_Vottanator .

metalgear2king, you are wrong yet again, it was infact Quinty who brought up the whole "respect" issue.

Quinty:

"being a newbie is not that hard milner. look at seinfield_enthusiast, he has already earnt a large amount of respect from some people on these forums. how did he do that? well for starter he didnt go posting the stereotypical "the xbox is ****"

for crikeys sake leave this ruddy console alone! im sick of it!"
Sun 14/04/02 at 19:31
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
how do you change your name?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.