GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unresolved email issues"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/11/14 at 12:44
Regular
Q : How long does it take freeola to resolve email issues?

Only asking because its a week since i logged the issue on the contact me site and no one has bothered to respond
Wed 17/12/14 at 22:01
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Gah! You win!
Wed 17/12/14 at 21:33
"Are you sure?"
Eccles wrote:
No problem. I think we managed to post to the network status page (twice) before Hmmm... spotted the problem :) Normally if our monitoring alerts us to a problem we'll give it 5 minutes as some things can simply just be a very minor glitch that clears straight away before we've finished typing!

See tag line :¬p

My support ticket was raised at 11.33. Status page item is 11.48
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 17/12/14 at 21:16
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
No problem. I think we managed to post to the network status page (twice) before Hmmm... spotted the problem :) Normally if our monitoring alerts us to a problem we'll give it 5 minutes as some things can simply just be a very minor glitch that clears straight away before we've finished typing!
Wed 17/12/14 at 21:01
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Thanks Eccles ... that's the sort of info I like, instead of 'advice' telling me to look at the Service Status Page ... which I had already viewed before I posted ;¬)
Wed 17/12/14 at 20:53
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Sorry about the short unscheduled outage today. This was due to backend database issues. Unfortunately even a short outage on the mail server results in a large queue of mail being held, which then has to be processed when the service comes back on line, slowing things down while it catches up.
Wed 17/12/14 at 12:56
"Are you sure?"
See the Service Status Page item under 'Recently Resolved Faults' for earlier problems.

There was also another short outage after this.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 17/12/14 at 12:31
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Is anyone else having problems with free email accounts?

"The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'xxxxxxx', Server: 'mail.freeola.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E"
Mon 24/11/14 at 14:47
Regular
"Why so srs?"
Thank you for your post.

I can see that your first contacted Freeola on the 17th of this month, the ticket created has been responded to by one of my colleagues as has your ticket from this morning.

So that we can get you up and running please check either the email address that you have contacted us from or your MyFreeola Message Centre for the follow up correspondence.
Mon 24/11/14 at 12:44
Regular
Q : How long does it take freeola to resolve email issues?

Only asking because its a week since i logged the issue on the contact me site and no one has bothered to respond

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.