GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unresolved email issues"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/11/14 at 12:44
Regular
Q : How long does it take freeola to resolve email issues?

Only asking because its a week since i logged the issue on the contact me site and no one has bothered to respond
Sun 28/12/14 at 16:51
Regular
Eccles wrote:
I can't promise anything but I'm sure this will be looked at as soon as the server issue is resolved.
If you are using your own domain and E-mail Freedom then you could move across to our EmailPro platform. Send us a ticket if this is the case and more info can be provided.

I'm not using my own domain but I'm glad to know that Freeola will be considering the gesture of goodwill for all customers affected by the outage - so the reply was appreciated.
Sun 28/12/14 at 16:09
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
I can't promise anything but I'm sure this will be looked at as soon as the server issue is resolved.
If you are using your own domain and E-mail Freedom then you could move across to our EmailPro platform. Send us a ticket if this is the case and more info can be provided.
Sun 28/12/14 at 15:38
Regular
I honestly hope Freeola is considering a gesture of goodwill to all customers who aren't receiving the service they're paying for.

Sure, things go wrong and that's just life but I don't think that customers should have to pay for a service they're not receiving or for a fault not of their doing.
Sun 28/12/14 at 14:05
"Are you sure?"
OK, thanks again Eccles.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sun 28/12/14 at 14:02
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
We're not sure yet Hmmm... Some new mail will be held on the mx servers but for now new mail will be being rejected and old mail will hopefully be intact. Monitoring has just picked up the new server coming online (pingable) but it may be up and down for a while yet.
Sun 28/12/14 at 13:52
"Are you sure?"
Thanks for the updates.

Are you happy that any mail within the system won't be lost?

Merry Xmas,
[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Looking on the bright side the spam situation is great ;¬)
Sun 28/12/14 at 13:18
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
We've updated the network status page again. Unfortunately it has turned into hardware failure, meaning a new server is having to be prepped as I type this. Not what anyone wants over the Christmas holiday.
Sun 28/12/14 at 11:41
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Unfortunately at this stage we do not have a confirmed time for resolution, it is currently under investigation and service will of course be restored as soon as possible. An engineer is currently on site investigating the issue.

Any updates on this can be found on our network status page.
Sun 28/12/14 at 11:00
Regular
Hi, I am not receiving any emails since yesterday I noticed that your fault system has identified that this is an issue with all free email but when will it be fixed, this is my main email account?

Thanks for your help
Wed 17/12/14 at 22:15
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Thanks Eccles anyway ... not really had a lot of time to sit and monitor internet connections recently ;¬)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.