GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have all the games dried up??"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/04/02 at 10:34
Regular
There is a severe lack of decent looking games still to be released. Short of FFX and The Getaway is there any AAA titles in development which I should be scratching myself in frustration over??
Sat 13/04/02 at 16:53
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Mattyboy wrote:
> Stuntman - Thats another game that looks better each time I see it!

Yeah same here, but its not out until the 24th may according to SR. I'm just praying it doesn't get delayed.
Sat 13/04/02 at 16:46
Regular
"Whatever!"
Stuntman - Thats another game that looks better each time I see it!
Sat 13/04/02 at 16:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I can't wait for Timesplitters 2, it looks like it will surpass the origanal in every way. I didn't take to Deus ex on the PC, but I will be looking to see if the PS2 version will persuade me to part with my cash this time around. I'm also looking forward to Stuntman, Toca: Race Driver, final fantasy 10 and GTA3: Miami.

Come to think about it there are quite a few quality titles coming out this year for the PS2, so to answer the question 'have all the games dried up?' I would have to say 'no they certainly haven't'.
Sat 13/04/02 at 16:12
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im most looking forward to:

- Star Trek Voyager Elite Force (Although its been getting mixed reviews)
- Timesplitters 2
- Deus Ex
- The Getaway
- TOCA Race Driver
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein
- Commandos 2
- The Thing
Sat 13/04/02 at 16:08
Regular
i am personally looking forward to:

Conflict desert storm
Deus Ex
Grand Theft Auto : Miami
The Getaway

them four are the games i shall be getting
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:39
Regular
I'm looking forward to most, Deus Ex, Mario Sunshine, FF10, and maybe Timesplitters2.
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:26
Regular
just for the record...

RtCW is coming out for X-box and PS2.
Sat 13/04/02 at 11:18
Regular
Likewise! I just came in here to have fun really because I heard there was a big argument going. I haven`t made a serious post in ages, so no I don`t have anything against you.

Anyway, don`t let me stop you two, you`re becoming quite the couple.
Sat 13/04/02 at 01:15
Regular
Hey SSX Pro, I don't know if you do have any bad feelings against me, if you do then I'm not sure why, but if you do, then I don't really care :)

If however, you wanna get along on this board then that's fine. I treat everyone the same here as long as I don't have a reason not to, but Metalgear2king claims you have something against me, and just to let you know, I don't have anything against you (don't have reason to).
Sat 13/04/02 at 00:29
ssxpro wrote:
> Oh oops! That was lucky. Wrong forum.
>
> I still have one more petal for "she loves me"...

LOL! Nice one good come back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.