GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PlayStation"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/04/00 at 01:46
Regular
OK OK.... don't know if yo have noticed it but the PSX is one of the worst computers for build quality.

It may clearly be the BEST EVER for quality of games, but there is no point in all the games if the thing don't work.

From day 1 Sony have had to make constant changes to there little bundle of joy.

EVERY ONE i know with a playstation has had a least one problem with it. The common one being a piece of plastice flying off the middle.

By PSX does all of this, over heat, crash, bits of plastic braking off, works slow, can't read CD probley, etc. But the worst thing is i have NEVER cause any damage to the playstation or CDs. The only reason for these problems is cheap components.

Oh and guess what... I phoned up sony and they wanted £40 and my working (just) playstation for a recondintioned one, CHEEK, i could by a brand new one for £70 in specail reserve.

ANY WAY...all i really want is for sony to use better quality parts in the PSX2 'cause i am tired with th PSX being so cheap....

AND TO THE DELEVOPERS, good work keep it up y'all
Page:
Tue 31/10/00 at 22:52
Regular
It always has you falling for girls for some reason......
Tue 31/10/00 at 21:25
Regular
Yes, yes, very good.

(Picky b*****d.)

:)
Tue 31/10/00 at 21:24
Regular
Unlike most sequels, Final Fantasy is always with different characters, which make the games just as enjoyable as the previous.

Mind you, I don't like them. They carry heavily on plot instead of gameplay, just my opinion mind.
Tue 31/10/00 at 14:57
Regular
"not dead"
I didn't think these places had computers. How did you access the internet?

Final Fantsy 7 was on the PSX and 8, 9's out soon. More are planned. Before that the games were on the NES and the SNES.

Could some of the people that contribute to this forum get more stupid?
Tue 31/10/00 at 14:48
Regular
"not dead"
Sorry to be pedantic Grix, but the first 3 Final Fantasy games were on the NES. 4, 5 and 6 appeared on the SNES, though not all were released either here or in the US, so the numbering got a bit screwed up.
Sat 28/10/00 at 14:22
I think Final Fantasy 8 is brilliant because.The graphics are great and it looks like real life.Every thing from the magic to the GF`s and the GF`s to the weapons.I have had Final Fantasy 8 since it came out and would you belive that I play it every day and I still have not completed it.Did you know that Ultimecia and her little friends altogether have more than five hundred thousand health.I think Final Fantasy 8 should get best game of the year award for 1999-2000.There may be some confusion from when they explain how to junction magic to your abilities but that is okay because that even happened to me.The characters look even better than Final Fantasy 7 they just looked like stupid characters from a comic strip.I also think the sound has got even better and so has the music goten even better.
Sat 28/10/00 at 11:33
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I have been surching the internet and Mags for shots of the new game on ps2, and it looks amazing, its had a total make over.
All the anamations and the look of the game have been touched up to give a great olympic feel. I have found out that rythmic gynastics have been added which will hopefully lead to more and lets hope the controll mechanism is somehow improved from the first ones on ps. I will be getting this deffinatly when it is realsed. I hope more games will be polished up like this aswell as new even better games come out like the getaway, Smugglers run and wild wild racing etc etc
Wed 25/10/00 at 20:18
Regular
Or you could buy the Gamecube.

Just a thought.
Wed 25/10/00 at 13:07
well derrrrrrrrrrrrrr did u not read about that when it was in dev
Wed 25/10/00 at 13:03
right all u people out there that are saying that they are going to wait for the x-box do u realy whant to help microsoft get richer and it is not going to be out for a long time yet (this is microsoft so exspect the x-box2 in 2002) fine it is exspensive i'll admit that a nd not all of us can affored it but if u hang on to march (which if u order now thats when u will get one anyway) sony say the price is to redused if u dont beleve me check the web page
buy the way yes i am one of the people how pre-orded

p.s. sorry about the spellings
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.