GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars 2 - Is it just me?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 19:10
Regular
Or does it look really really good? I saw the newest trailer today, and I can saw I'm looking forward to it. I never thought I would after Star Wars 1, which was good, but not excellent. I saw things on the trailer that made me happy:

Anakin with two lightsabers
Things that looked very similiar to Star Destroyers
Yodi hovering
Samuel L Jackson with a lightsaber
An arena full of Jedi folk

I'm now officially looking forward to it. Anyone else?
Sat 06/04/02 at 19:32
Regular
The_Vottanator wrote:
> More cool moves from Legolas. He spins his little dagger
> things round his hands. Woooooo! :-D

--

he does that plenty in the first film, fool. Well, twice. :-)
Sat 06/04/02 at 19:28
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Well Mojo man (that's what I'm gonna call you from now on :-D) it looks like I just proved your last post correct with my last post.
Sat 06/04/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I must admit I am quite looking forward to this. Jackson is the man and he has a purple lightsaber so I'm definitely going to see it! The trailer is really good.

However, it will be crap. Sorry, I just think it will be. I guess I'm hoping it will be good, but deep down know it won't be. I like the first 3 films but Episode 1 was utter tosh!

But I downloaded a 3 and a half minute Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers trailer today. Poor quality it was, but the film does look totally brilliant. More cool moves from Legolas. He spins his little dagger things round his hands. Woooooo! :-D
Sat 06/04/02 at 19:21
Regular
"That's right!"
Yep

Episode 1 - no film could live up to the hype of being the new Star Wars film, so it was no surprise people complained

But because people didn't like it much, some people are going to see Episode 2 with a lot of scepticism, and if it's actually good (which it really looks like it will be) then it'll do extremely well and everyone will be pleasantly surprised

And yes, there's a huge battle at the end of the film with Jedis and robots and stuff set up by the main badguy, and it looks amazing
Sat 06/04/02 at 19:10
Regular
Or does it look really really good? I saw the newest trailer today, and I can saw I'm looking forward to it. I never thought I would after Star Wars 1, which was good, but not excellent. I saw things on the trailer that made me happy:

Anakin with two lightsabers
Things that looked very similiar to Star Destroyers
Yodi hovering
Samuel L Jackson with a lightsaber
An arena full of Jedi folk

I'm now officially looking forward to it. Anyone else?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.