GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars 2 - Is it just me?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 19:10
Regular
Or does it look really really good? I saw the newest trailer today, and I can saw I'm looking forward to it. I never thought I would after Star Wars 1, which was good, but not excellent. I saw things on the trailer that made me happy:

Anakin with two lightsabers
Things that looked very similiar to Star Destroyers
Yodi hovering
Samuel L Jackson with a lightsaber
An arena full of Jedi folk

I'm now officially looking forward to it. Anyone else?
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:51
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Why aren't they released on DVD? I don't think I'd buy them but surely that is a huge cheque just waiting to be cashed. Think how many people there are who love Star Wars. Everyone would buy them on DVD. They bring them out in a box set (there has to be documentaries on the films and interviews) and they'd make SO much money.
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:31
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
My favourite was the second, Empire Strikes Back, simply because of the ending twists.
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:15
Regular
"That's right!"
I saw Return Of The Jedi, then Star Wars, then Empire, so the whole thing with Darth being his father was kind of spoiled on me, since I saw Return before Empire

I also knew Leia and Luke were twins

Still loved the films though, I recently re-watched all three
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:18
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yup. But that's the least of my worries right now. MY TONGUE IS BURNING!! I am severe pain due to that scorching hot chocolate croissant I ate for breakfast this morning. AARRGGHH!!
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The_Vottanator wrote:
> And I wish Lord of the Rings had got Best Picture because then
> the next 2 would have probably got best picture as well. They won't now though,
> I don't think.

Yeah i think they were robbed, lord of the rings should have had that oscar in the bag.
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:13
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
"NO LUKE! I AM YOUR FATHER!"

Sorry, just had to say ita again.

Of course, Luke's "NOOOOOOOOO!" sucked! And his hair sucks! And he sucks!

They should bring out the first 3 films on DVD now but dubb over Luke's "NOOOOOO!" with Elijah Wood's "NOOOOOOOOO!"

Come to think of it, why haven't they released them on DVD yet?

And I wish Lord of the Rings had got Best Picture because then the next 2 would have probably got best picture as well. They won't now though, I don't think.
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:09
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
allardini wrote:
> It is just you. Star Wars Episode 1 was terrible. Possibly the worst villain
> ever.

Darth Maul wasn't a bad villain. He was certainly the best thing about the film (though that wasn't hard really). But still, he was nothing on Darth Vader. But then again, no one ever will be. Darth Vader rules!

And I really wish I remember what I thought the first time I ever saw Empire Strikes Back when he says "No..I am your father!"

That has got to be the best plot twist ever! In fact, I'm gonna watch that again soon. Not tonight, cause I have Dune to watch that I taped last night. But soon, I will.
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:03
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
cookie monster wrote:
> The_Vottanator wrote:
> www.joblo.com

They have hundereds of trailers on
> there. I was
> gonna get the Minority Report one too but I need to update my
> Quicktime first.

Which one did you click on, there are 3?

Errr....there were only 2 with a file size next to it though. 19mb!! But I think I chose the top one. And I used Download Accelerator as well, because if you get to 18mb only to be cut off by damn BT, it gets more than a little frustrating!

And Gaz, Minority Report will rule and you will HAVE to acknowledge it! What am I saying? You just blocked out how good AI was. No doubt you'll do the same here.
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:29
Regular
Nah,he was a damn good villian. It's just the plot that sucked.
Sun 07/04/02 at 11:39
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
It is just you. Star Wars Episode 1 was terrible. Possibly the worst villain ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.