GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars 2 - Is it just me?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 19:10
Regular
Or does it look really really good? I saw the newest trailer today, and I can saw I'm looking forward to it. I never thought I would after Star Wars 1, which was good, but not excellent. I saw things on the trailer that made me happy:

Anakin with two lightsabers
Things that looked very similiar to Star Destroyers
Yodi hovering
Samuel L Jackson with a lightsaber
An arena full of Jedi folk

I'm now officially looking forward to it. Anyone else?
Sat 06/04/02 at 21:01
Regular
There we go. Knew the species "Good Spielburg film" was extinct. Who killed it after Jaws?
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:53
Regular
You know what's gonna happen though, don't you?

Cruise: "I've gone foward in time and back to arrest you."

Bloke that explains the plot: "But it wasn't me, it was you. You went foward then came back, killed the girl, went back in time and forward again, then came back, then went forward to drop the murder weapon off, then came back and buried her before she died."

Cruise: "Oh good God no."

Bloke that explains the plot: "And then you wiped your memory."

Whatever happens, the plot is most likely going to be confusing and pointless in an attempt to be intelligent.

Although I hope it isn't.
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:36
Regular
Minority Report looks suspiciously good. It's Spielburg. This cannot be true. I refuse to acknowledge this.
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The_Vottanator wrote:
> www.joblo.com

They have hundereds of trailers on there. I was
> gonna get the Minority Report one too but I need to update my Quicktime first.

Which one did you click on, there are 3?
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:00
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
cookie monster wrote:
> The_Vottanator wrote:
> But I downloaded a 3 and a half minute Lord of
>
> The Rings: The Two Towers trailer today. Poor quality it was, but the film
> does
> look totally brilliant. More cool moves from Legolas. He spins his
> little dagger
> things round his hands. Woooooo! :-D

Cool, where did you
> download it from?

www.joblo.com

They have hundereds of trailers on there. I was gonna get the Minority Report one too but I need to update my Quicktime first.
Sat 06/04/02 at 19:58
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Belldandy wrote:
....from the devoted (tediously
> analytical) fans who hated Episode 1.

No, it was just immensely boring.
Sat 06/04/02 at 19:48
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
*hasn't even seen Episode One*
Sat 06/04/02 at 19:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The_Vottanator wrote:
> But I downloaded a 3 and a half minute Lord of
> The Rings: The Two Towers trailer today. Poor quality it was, but the film does
> look totally brilliant. More cool moves from Legolas. He spins his little dagger

Cool, where did you download it from?
Sat 06/04/02 at 19:46
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Me too, and I think that it's possibly going to save Episode 1's reputation by stopping some of the major moans about it from the devoted (tediously analytical) fans who hated Episode 1.

How many people whined about the Trade Federation using stupid droids instead of the more human storm troopers seen in the original trilogy ? Loads of people. In episode 2 viewers learn that the Trade Federation/Sith are only just learning cloning technology and getting it right....those clone troopers are looking awfully like Storm Troopers eh ?
Sat 06/04/02 at 19:39
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Stryke wrote:
> The_Vottanator wrote:
> More cool moves from Legolas. He spins his little
> dagger

--

he does that plenty
> in the first film, fool. Well, twice. :-)

Yeah but he does it with far more class here.

Anyway, I was just thinking of the Star Wars trailer and remembered the highlight of it - Ewan McGregor's beard! :-D

And his little bit of dialog when he is flying the ship. "BLAST!" Personally, I think he'd use stronger language if he was being shot it. Then again, it is a U rating.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.