GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help Hybrid Valves make it!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/04/02 at 15:47
Regular
Hello. I'm wondering if anyone wants to help me with a short mission. I've been at SR for a few years now but only really started posting in the last few months, I spend a lot of time trying to help in site bugs. Anyways i'm just 40 posts off of being a Staff Regular and i want some help to do it so just keep posting in this topic about anything and i'll reply. I reckon i can do it by the time this Kid Rock album ends. I'm on track two now!
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:43
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Hybrid, read my SR at school post in the story forum and reply with that you
> think in this thread

Who'd ever have thought a member of staff would be
> spamming? Heh

---
Will do!

And i ain't spammin' - im chatting!
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:42
Regular
"That's right!"
Hybrid = staff spam master

That should be your tagline ;)
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:42
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Mr. Happy wrote:
> What does the great Tonty look like?

He must be old because he's a
> grandad...

----
Remember the epsiode of the Simpsons when Homer got himself Gold Plated??

Well nothing like that!!

-----
14 Posts 'til Staff Regular!
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:41
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Hercules! wrote:
-------------
COOL!

Can you get me hooked up with some of them please. I have a good reason for you to do so if you can. I was going to start a new topic on this or even e-mail SR about it but i didnt know if anyone was bothered about me.

--
Trouble with the Promos at our place is that everyone wants them and they get snapped up pretty quick, never enough to go around but if you are doing a games reviews website or a school paper or college paper you can email the companies direct and they are helpful.

I used to DJ at my local student union and on the student radio station and we used to email the record labels and ask for promos and i got loads of free singles and albums etc. It's amazing what you can blag. I even managed to meet some famous bands!!

-----
15 Posts 'til Staff Regular!
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:40
Regular
"That's right!"
Hybrid, read my SR at school post in the story forum and reply with that you think in this thread

Who'd ever have thought a member of staff would be spamming? Heh
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:39
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
What does the great Tonty look like?

He must be old because he's a grandad...
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Badgerman wrote:
> What about Pie-a-day (PAD) Hybrid?
--

Not sure if Tony would go for it, besides I'd get fat, i wouldn't leave the house cos i'd be trying to win all the time and i'd be eating pies all the time cos i'd be winning!

I't be like Fat B*st*rd in Austin Powers:

"I eat cos im unhappy and im unhappy cos i eat!"

-----
16 Posts 'til Staff Regular!
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:36
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> Hercules! wrote:
-------------
BETA or ALPHA versions eh????

Im > trying
> to get those and am hoping to be helping some companies by reviewing them >
> and everything.

--
Yeah full versions, they send them out to us for reviews
> and to sweeten us up etc. S'quite cool!

-----
> Posts 'til Staff Regular!

-------------

COOL!

Can you get me hooked up with some of them please.
I have a good reason for you to do so if you can.
I was going to start a new topic on this or even e-mail SR about it but i didnt know if anyone was bothered about me.
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:35
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Hercules! wrote:
-------------
BETA or ALPHA versions eh????

Im > trying to get those and am hoping to be helping some companies by reviewing them > and everything.

--
Yeah full versions, they send them out to us for reviews and to sweeten us up etc. S'quite cool!

-----
17 Posts 'til Staff Regular!
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:33
Regular
"es argh"
What about Pie-a-day (PAD) Hybrid?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.