GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help Hybrid Valves make it!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/04/02 at 15:47
Regular
Hello. I'm wondering if anyone wants to help me with a short mission. I've been at SR for a few years now but only really started posting in the last few months, I spend a lot of time trying to help in site bugs. Anyways i'm just 40 posts off of being a Staff Regular and i want some help to do it so just keep posting in this topic about anything and i'll reply. I reckon i can do it by the time this Kid Rock album ends. I'm on track two now!
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:00
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Badgerman wrote:
> Lets continue talking about pie.

I had a nice blueberry pie last night with
> a danish pastry.

I'm a lazy so'n'so

---
I had a damn fine chicken and tarragon pie from Mars and Spencer the other night, the pastry was soo nice... uuuummm forbidden pie!

-----
37 Posts 'til Staff Regular!
Mon 01/04/02 at 15:58
Regular
Cammmm ooonnnn... you think you'll be able to become a regular replying this slowly?

Kid Rock himself would have replied 10 times already. Sure, most of them would comprise of "i have that" and "yes", short buggers, but hey, that's why he's right up at the top there.
Mon 01/04/02 at 15:58
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Do you have the power? Spinning bird kick special moves? Oh and can you make my name a different colour?
Mon 01/04/02 at 15:57
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Do you think you're special?

You have different coloured writing, you must be special.
Mon 01/04/02 at 15:55
Regular
Have you played Skies of Arcadia?
Regular
"es argh"
Lets continue talking about pie.

I had a nice blueberry pie last night with a danish pastry.

I'm a lazy so'n'so
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
I've never really played Blitz. I was a Madden fan from the early Megadrive games. I used to go round my mates house every saturday and we'd play Madden all day and then i'd go home again. He bought every new one that came out. What's Blitz like then?

---
39 Posts to go!
Mon 01/04/02 at 15:52
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ok then.

I'll start you off with,

So do you like that NFL Blitz game then???
Mon 01/04/02 at 15:47
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Hello. I'm wondering if anyone wants to help me with a short mission. I've been at SR for a few years now but only really started posting in the last few months, I spend a lot of time trying to help in site bugs. Anyways i'm just 40 posts off of being a Staff Regular and i want some help to do it so just keep posting in this topic about anything and i'll reply. I reckon i can do it by the time this Kid Rock album ends. I'm on track two now!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.