GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help Hybrid Valves make it!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/04/02 at 15:47
Regular
Hello. I'm wondering if anyone wants to help me with a short mission. I've been at SR for a few years now but only really started posting in the last few months, I spend a lot of time trying to help in site bugs. Anyways i'm just 40 posts off of being a Staff Regular and i want some help to do it so just keep posting in this topic about anything and i'll reply. I reckon i can do it by the time this Kid Rock album ends. I'm on track two now!
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:49
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Hybrid, read my SR at school post in the story forum and reply with that you
> think in this thread

Who'd ever have thought a member of staff would be
> spamming? Heh

---
He he!! That was cool:

"Mr Snuggly - *looking at the clock* Hey, it's quitting time, let's get down the pub"

It's like you have a secret camera in to our world!!
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:49
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> Hercules! wrote:
-------------
COOL!

Can you get me hooked up with
> some of them please. I have a good reason for you to do so if you can. I was
> going to start a new topic on this or even e-mail SR about it but i didnt know
> if anyone was bothered about me.

--
Trouble with the Promos at our
> place is that everyone wants them and they get snapped up pretty quick, never
> enough to go around but if you are doing a games reviews website or a school
> paper or college paper you can email the companies direct and they are
> helpful.

I used to DJ at my local student union and on the student radio
> station and we used to email the record labels and ask for promos and i got
> loads of free singles and albums etc. It's amazing what you can blag. I even
> managed to meet some famous bands!!

-----
15 Posts
> 'til Staff Regular!

---------

Well actually im doing a school project which is all about the "Gaming Industry" and i have to do reviews and get information and lots of stuff like that.
Im not blagging this either hehe.
Seriously this is about the Gaming Industry and is for my last Graphics GCSE project which i hope to score well in.

Ive e-mailed a few companies asking about things but none of them reply with what i need.
I need lots of things and even games are a part of it so ive tried to win a GAD to include with my MGS2 review but i dont suppose id get it.

I am also going to try and start my school newsletter with some games reviews and stuff but ive not had the chance to ask.

I have started a little website as part of my project for the graphics GCSE but most of it is copied from other sites for now as far as the text content is concerned.

Anyway,
If theres any way that you or anyon at SR could possibly help me then it would be great.

How about it?
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You could make that Italic writing the reply writing so replies look different from normal posts.

My suggested idea.
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:47
Regular
"That's right!"
Mr. Happy wrote:
Has anyone ever wondered why
> amazon are the most successful on-line store? You can always get stuff cheaper
> from elsewhere and the P&P charges are extortionate.

--------

They advertise a lot, so they're the most well known. I'd never even heard of SR until I came here... Guess they don't think the North East is important
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Hybrid Valves wrote:
> Hercules! wrote:
-------------
COOL!

I
> rock!

-----
Hope this worked.
>

----

Damnit!

:D
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
My secret tip

Call in a pizza and drink some beer and do nothing that involves too much thinking.
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> Hercules! wrote:
-------------
COOL!

I rock!

-----
Hope this worked.
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:46
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Is it true that Tonty wears kelvar-plated suits because he's afraid of assassination attempts by Amazon.co.uk hitmen.

Has anyone ever wondered why amazon are the most successful on-line store? You can always get stuff cheaper from elsewhere and the P&P charges are extortionate.
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:45
Regular
"That's right!"
Hybrid Valves wrote:

And i ain't spammin' - im chatting!

------------

Sure you are, Mr Valves.... sure you are
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yo Hybrid!

My secret tip.

(Say hello many times to boost word counts)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.