GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help Hybrid Valves make it!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/04/02 at 15:47
Regular
Hello. I'm wondering if anyone wants to help me with a short mission. I've been at SR for a few years now but only really started posting in the last few months, I spend a lot of time trying to help in site bugs. Anyways i'm just 40 posts off of being a Staff Regular and i want some help to do it so just keep posting in this topic about anything and i'll reply. I reckon i can do it by the time this Kid Rock album ends. I'm on track two now!
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Hercules! wrote:
----------
hehehe

cool.

Do > you get all the games really early and things like that too???

---
I have gotten a few games early and we get sent Promo copies which is basically just the game in jewel case, no manual or anything. I got a Promo of Spyhunter 3 weeks before it came out and Loki got a promo of MGS2 3 weeks before it came out, and he still aint played it!!

-----
25 Posts 'til Staff Regular!
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:19
Regular
"es argh"
You do know that you wont become a regular automatically right?

You'll have to wait until tomorrow, unless you make an exception for yourself :) or if the system has changed.

Could we have a Pie-a-day?

PAD?
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Mr. Happy wrote:
> Don't you find the dark green more manly?

I mean it's all very well being a
> regular, but the turquoise... a bit camp, no?

--

I don't know if you've noticed but Bob has a completely different colour, being the webmaster he has ultimate power! I may ask him if i can have black as that would be darn cool!

-----
26 Posts 'til Staff Regular!
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hybrid Valves wrote:
> Hercules! wrote:
> So whats it like working at SR then????

Do you get
> like discounts and
> stuff????

----
SR is possibly the coolest company
> to work for in the world. Apart from the inflatable furniture and the topless
> secretaries you do get staff discounts on everything and free beer!!

----------

hehehe

cool.

Do you get all the games really early and things like that too???
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:18
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Hercules! wrote:
> So whats it like working at SR then????

Do you get like discounts and
> stuff????

----
SR is possibly the coolest company to work for in the world. Apart from the inflatable furniture and the topless secretaries you do get staff discounts on everything and free beer!!
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:18
I used to be a member of Ultima Online I loved it but there was no way for me to pay by Solo card so I had to send cheques to an dodgy address I hope when x-box and ps2 go online they will have access to all cards to pay for the service
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:17
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Looks like I will be buying Skies of Arcadia as soon as I can then (possibly next week). Problem is I havn't seen it around for a while I should be able to track it down though.

So if I make a dissapearence for some time you will all know who to blame.

:0)
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Don't you find the dark green more manly?

I mean it's all very well being a regular, but the turquoise... a bit camp, no?
Regular
"Hmmm....."
So whats it like working at SR then????

Do you get like discounts and stuff????
Mon 01/04/02 at 16:15
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Mr. Happy wrote:
> Hey Mr.Valves...

If you have THE POWER

then why don't you change the
> colour of your name hey?

have done with all this regular stuff and put your
> name in pink or something. That way you would be the coolest of the SR staff and
> you would display your mastery of the force.

And is it true that Schroeder is
> a woman?

---
I don't have that much power!

And yes Schroeder is a woman, a damn sexy one at that, best looking girl at SR. I went out with her a few times and she's lots of fun! - Hope she doesn't read this and get the hump he he!!
-----
28 Posts 'til Staff Regular!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.