GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Starfox- too short?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'StarFox 64'.
Fri 18/10/02 at 20:15
Regular
I am so dying for this game but I have heard some disappointing reports from sources like digitiser and other places too. Apparently as well as being a top class game it is like REALLY short and can be completed in a week quite easily.

ARGH!

I hope this is not true, I was dubbing this along with Mario as one of the best games I have ever played! Please let it be a massive adventure and that people have been telling Porkies!

Ah well, all we can do is sit back and wait I guess.

Have you guys heard anything like this about the game brimming with potential?

Cheers,

Time_Warp
Thu 24/10/02 at 19:21
Regular
Trut me it's gonna be short, otherwise it would be a bit of a conincidence that 95% of sites on the net have said it is. It's also only on one disk.
Thu 24/10/02 at 17:32
I'm not beleiveing any of you guys until I have played it all the way to the end. Then I will give my verdict of wheter it be too short, big, or average.
Wed 23/10/02 at 21:01
Regular
Gangsta2002 wrote:
> did i not just confirm that they are wrong??????

Sorry. IGN must be hot on your post by now. I can see the headlines now - 'Official and Reliable Source (Internet Chatter - Gangsta2002) Confirms StarFox Is Short'.
Wed 23/10/02 at 20:36
Regular
It's been in development for ages and I've read in a few places that it'll be about 80 hours long.
Wed 23/10/02 at 19:41
Maverick42 wrote:
> Hey, we don't even know if NOM ARE wrong, anyway!

did i not just confirm that they are wrong??????
Wed 23/10/02 at 19:21
Regular
Hey, we don't even know if NOM ARE wrong, anyway!
Tue 22/10/02 at 19:53
Regular
Gangsta2002 wrote:
> i have the game, its one disc.
> NOM are lying

They said that some body said it was 80 hours and 2 discs.
For once they give info they hear about that is unofficial, which people say they should, its wrong they get hanged for it.
Unofficial mags say stuff all the time and it doesnt happen but no one cares...maybe cause they are used to it i dont know.
Tue 22/10/02 at 19:00
Regular
"Balls"
Gangsta2002 wrote:
> i have the game, its one disc.
> NOM are lying bellends

hey hey lets have less of that sort of langauge, thank you.
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:56
i have the game, its one disc.
NOM are lying bellends
Sun 20/10/02 at 22:46
Freaky!, but explainable.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.