GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Starfox- too short?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'StarFox 64'.
Fri 18/10/02 at 20:15
Regular
I am so dying for this game but I have heard some disappointing reports from sources like digitiser and other places too. Apparently as well as being a top class game it is like REALLY short and can be completed in a week quite easily.

ARGH!

I hope this is not true, I was dubbing this along with Mario as one of the best games I have ever played! Please let it be a massive adventure and that people have been telling Porkies!

Ah well, all we can do is sit back and wait I guess.

Have you guys heard anything like this about the game brimming with potential?

Cheers,

Time_Warp
Mon 28/10/02 at 02:23
Regular
They said Final Fantasy X took 40 hours to complete.
Sat 26/10/02 at 18:33
Regular
"^_^"
not really short if it is 30 hours and no replay value is well, predictable
Sat 26/10/02 at 18:23
Regular
Very few Adventure games like this have any replay value, I know I certainly never went back to Zelda so it's no bad thing.

Even if it does take about 30 Hrs to complete, is that really that short?
Sat 26/10/02 at 18:13
Regular
Well... it's not on two disks, and it probably doesn't really last 80 hours - but that doesn't make it short. I think most US reviews have said that it's a long adventure, but with little replay value.
Sat 26/10/02 at 12:13
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
won't it take 80 hours to complete and it will be on 2 disks.

*I don't know*
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:43
Regular
"^_^"
Why are we moaning about this crap! No-one here has got first hand infomation (done it themselves) so lets wait and see.
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:31
Gangsta2002 wrote:
> also falco is at the end and helps u kick androsses a**.
>
> ooops did i just spoil it?
You did for other people, but I have also read a walkthrough for it so I already knew it before you.
Thu 24/10/02 at 22:20
Regular
Thu 24/10/02 at 19:24
Thu 24/10/02 at 19:23
also falco is at the end and helps u kick androsses a**.

ooops did i just spoil it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.