GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worth getting a 360 yet?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/05/06 at 09:32
"possibly impossible"
Ok, just sold my Xbox and am thinking of getting a 360 at the beginning of next month.

Have any hardware bugs been fixed by now? Do you think it would be worth getting one now or waiting? My Xbox Live account is ticking down too, so without an Xbox it's being wasted.

GAME have a good pack available; the full pack + Fight Night and PGR3 for £319.99
Tue 01/08/06 at 12:41
Regular
"Mooching around"
Hell, I hate the concept of the Wii. But I'm getting one.
Tue 01/08/06 at 12:35
Regular
hmm the Wii is going to be that cheap huh? Now that is tempting.
Tue 01/08/06 at 12:28
Regular
"Mooching around"
Shouldn't be too hard to get £150-£200 by November, should it?
Fri 28/07/06 at 08:29
"possibly impossible"
Nice to have you back.

Well, I got a 360 in the end (and produced a topic as a beginners guide for it) and can recommend it to everyone.

My next purchase will be a Wii, if I can save up enough before it comes out, that is...
Fri 28/07/06 at 07:46
Regular
"OLD Newbie"
Wow FantasyMeister and PB are still around, you guys have made out like bandits with your winnings, retro stuff I must be getting old... kinda hits you when you play bubble bobble and it say copyright 1986 !
Fri 28/07/06 at 07:43
Regular
"OLD Newbie"
No...Im actually a regular now... an improvement Ild say. Wow I remmember the hours I spent with PB, Sheepy and all the regulars 5 years ago when this site was Special Reserve... great times... a lot of hope back then for the future of video games... 5 years on the new machines like the 360 have the potential to really shine and do new things like digitize your face and place it on a video game character in real time...

Ild say its worth getting a 360 now with such a great site like this giving away games each day, hopefully it will live up to its potential but for the first year the 360 looks promising. Hopefully Microsoft is holding back the best till the PS3 hits.

My brother has a 360 and I really need one too.
Fri 28/07/06 at 07:37
Regular
"OLD Newbie"
Wow Ive been registered for 2152 days and Im a newbie, and Ive never won!
Sun 23/07/06 at 17:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well i prefer sprites over 3d models so personally i think the graphics are great but yes a game with lots and lots of depth
Sun 23/07/06 at 15:05
Regular
"Mooching around"
£60-80! You could get a new PS2 for that price!

Must be some game lol. Strikes me as a game that has a lot of depth, as they've let off on the graphics. Is that assumption right?
Sun 23/07/06 at 13:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hmmm well there's a sequel of it coming out and number 3 has already been announced (which will probably be next gen as i can't see them releasing another on PS2 unless it has a production cycle as quick as Makai Kingdom) and copies of Disgaea go for around 60-80 quid on ebay.

People demand their Disgaea excellence

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.