GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worth getting a 360 yet?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/05/06 at 09:32
"possibly impossible"
Ok, just sold my Xbox and am thinking of getting a 360 at the beginning of next month.

Have any hardware bugs been fixed by now? Do you think it would be worth getting one now or waiting? My Xbox Live account is ticking down too, so without an Xbox it's being wasted.

GAME have a good pack available; the full pack + Fight Night and PGR3 for £319.99
Wed 02/08/06 at 22:30
Regular
"Mooching around"
Well, in my opinion, if you're not a fan of FPS games, there's not much point in getting a 360. At least for the moment.

Seems to be all producers are focusing on, and it's annoying me. The only games on the 360 that appeal to me are PGR3 and Oblivion, and even they don't all that much.

And just to gloat, I have every Smackdown game :-) and I'll probably end up getting 2007 as well, even though I gave up on wrestling well over a year ago.
Wed 02/08/06 at 22:26
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I feel like such a git. I was lucky to get a 360 last Christmas and I've not really used it since about March. I don't even have any games for it anymore.

Test Drive Unlimited looks good. I'll probably get that, and the new Smackdown as well. I haven't had one of those for a few years.
Wed 02/08/06 at 22:10
Regular
"Mooching around"
Machie wrote:
> Most cannibal islands don't have electricity or games stores
> though :( sorry pb.

Pah, import it all.

> Hope there isn't going to be a shortage before christmas. Okay
> 70,000 want to buy it thsi christmas, lets supply only 10,000
> and the rest well they'll just have to wait till February.

Abandon hope all ye who enter the Christmas rush.
Wed 02/08/06 at 20:42
Regular
"all good things..."
im not getting a 360, i love my xbox!!
Tue 01/08/06 at 20:17
Regular
Most cannibal islands don't have electricity or games stores though :( sorry pb.

Hope there isn't going to be a shortage before christmas. Okay 70,000 want to buy it thsi christmas, lets supply only 10,000 and the rest well they'll just have to wait till February.
Tue 01/08/06 at 20:08
Regular
"Mooching around"
pb wrote:
> Cruciatum Fixative wrote:
> Shouldn't be too hard to get £150-£200 by November,
> should it?
>
> Only if I sell all my current games.
>
> There's bills to pay and mouths to feed, you know!

Simple plan: Cook the kids, and move to some random cannibal island. You'll be a king.
Tue 01/08/06 at 13:40
Regular
I'm gonna ask my brother if he's going to get one, at that price he might be tempted but only if it has some good games. he earns over £800 a month but that seems to disappear within a few days. God knows what he buys. I'd get it myself but I wouldnt have the time to play it.
Tue 01/08/06 at 13:33
"possibly impossible"
Cruciatum Fixative wrote:
> Shouldn't be too hard to get £150-£200 by November,
> should it?

Only if I sell all my current games.

There's bills to pay and mouths to feed, you know!
Tue 01/08/06 at 12:51
Regular
"Mooching around"
The funny thing is, you know millions will get lawsuits against Nintendo for such an eventuality.
Tue 01/08/06 at 12:44
Regular
I'm going to damage my wrist even more so swinging around a remote control as if it were a sword or tennis racket :(

I'll ready my lawsuit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.