GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will you stay with ps2 or go to x box/gamecube?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/03/02 at 11:00
Regular
I am staying with ps2 cause it has quality games.Gamecube is not that good.I might get a x box sometime though.
Sun 31/03/02 at 00:25
See i told u it werent rubbish (see the language they let us use here hehe) Triple_H im getting one too readingFC in a few months time
Sat 30/03/02 at 22:59
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I am personally quite tempted by the X-Box. I know I said that I do not feel it is different enough to the PS2, but after playing games like DOA3 and Halo I kinda got a feeling that I want one....I will only get one if I have A LOT of money to spare
Sat 30/03/02 at 18:57
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
im staying with the best console ive ever had - PS 2.
Sat 30/03/02 at 18:50
im keeping my PS2 and getting a gamecube.
Sat 30/03/02 at 17:56
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
i still got my ps2 and intend to keep hold of it. i got an X BOX as well and have to say its a whole lot better than the ps2 even tho i only have 2 game for it - Halo is fantastic and DOA3 has the best graphics i have seen.

if i see a cheep GameCube on eBay or in the local paper i might show an iterest but they just cant stand up to the X BOX, it really is that good.
Sat 30/03/02 at 14:32
Regular
"Whatever!"
I'll stick with my PS2 thank you very much!! Although I do have a GameCube pre ordered aswell!!

Im still thinking about getting an X-Box but so far there is only Halo that tempts me!!
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:04
Regular
I will be getting a Gamecube but i will still keep my PS2,
I have no intention of getting an x-box but if it holds it's own and does well i might be persuaded when the price comes down.
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:00
Regular
"I Control All Pikmi"
I am staying with ps2 cause it has quality games.Gamecube is not that good.I might get a x box sometime though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.