GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will you stay with ps2 or go to x box/gamecube?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/03/02 at 11:00
Regular
I am staying with ps2 cause it has quality games.Gamecube is not that good.I might get a x box sometime though.
Fri 05/04/02 at 10:20
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
RM18 wrote:
> Why stop yourself enjoying another console out of stupid blind faith to one
> company?

Good point there - As I have said before - It's the games that count not the console. How many of you would still swear by your PS2 if all the games that came out were of the 'quality' of games like Hugo ??
Fri 05/04/02 at 06:44
Regular
Why stop yourself enjoying another console out of stupid blind faith to one company? I love my PS2, but I am also looking forwrd to Gamecube whe it comes out
Fri 05/04/02 at 02:23
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
be-z-boy wrote:
> I would stick with PS2 too. The only reason GC is better is because it is
> cheaper(and we all know cheaper is not usually better). Xbox is very good
> because of great graphics. that is all though

nice to see a very open minded approach there...

;-)
Thu 04/04/02 at 22:06
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
Woah let's not say nething we can't take back. the chicken crossing the road joke is a classic!
Thu 04/04/02 at 21:49
Regular
"I Control All Pikmi"
Just to let you know wayne that joke was not funny!That was more lame then why did the chicken cross the road!
Thu 04/04/02 at 11:30
I'M DEFFINETLY STICKING TO THE PS2.

ANYONE GOT SOME GLUE?
Wed 03/04/02 at 18:31
Regular
I'm sticking with PS2 but if i did get a console then it would b XBOX
Wed 03/04/02 at 17:34
Regular
"accidental superher"
Jive wrote:
> I think everyone would have all 3 systems if money permitted, I know I
> definitely would have gone out and got an x-box and preordered my GC if funds
> were available.

Fortunately my mate is a bit better off than me so he's now
> got a PS2 (lent to another mate) and now an x-box which I get to play
> on.....best of both worlds :D

yeah i get the best of both worlds too...
ps2 and xbox next to each other...
admittedly i am slightly broke seeing my parents refuse to fund for any consoles or games...but as i get most stuff off auction (apart from consoles) it has cost me less than for most other people
Wed 03/04/02 at 14:28
I would stick with PS2 too. The only reason GC is better is because it is cheaper(and we all know cheaper is not usually better). Xbox is very good because of great graphics. that is all though
Wed 03/04/02 at 14:24
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I think everyone would have all 3 systems if money permitted, I know I definitely would have gone out and got an x-box and preordered my GC if funds were available.

Fortunately my mate is a bit better off than me so he's now got a PS2 (lent to another mate) and now an x-box which I get to play on.....best of both worlds :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.