GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THEMEPARKS & RIDES!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 21:36
Regular
This is a little chat forum set up by jc99041 & BIGMAN if you have een on a ride that was really cool or what ride technology could be like in the future stick it in here!
Sat 06/04/02 at 13:11
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Yeah, that drop. The dinos looked quite good. Did you see the Mystical Fountain? He rips it out of you like theres no tomorrow. :)
Sat 06/04/02 at 13:13
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Hi BIGMAN. [email protected].
catcha later. how many posts to be a regular? i hate being a newbie.
Sat 06/04/02 at 13:20
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
You need 300 or more posts, 10,000 or more words and you have to have been here for at least 21 days. By tomorow, I will be a regular!! Finally!
Sat 06/04/02 at 13:24
Regular
"hit the road jack"
The worst water ride i have been on is at islands of adventure on the popeye barges. You get drowned but it is lovely and cooling.. i came off steaming, i was that hot.:)
Sat 06/04/02 at 13:27
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
jc99041 wrote:
> The worst water ride i have been on is at islands of adventure on the popeye
> barges. You get drowned but it is lovely and cooling.. i came off steaming, i
> was that hot.:)

Heh, I know what you mean. I found that the best place to cool down anywhere was in a coca-cola building in epcot. You got to try free drinks from around the world, and they had water spraying as you walked in!
Sat 06/04/02 at 13:29
Regular
"hit the road jack"
mmmmmm...coca-cola. drool,drool. did you see the mystical fountain in the lost continant at islands of adventure? d:)
Sat 06/04/02 at 14:53
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Has anyone got rollercoaster tycoon or any addon packs? i love it its my best game. Ive made a massive coaster called the NINTENDO ORBITER it has 8 inversions, 4.6 g positive and lasts over 2.30minutes.. :o
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
jc99041 wrote:
> I didnt get to ride Gwazi, it shut twice whilst i queued, then the following
> year i also went to busch gardens and they were doing work on it. DAM IT! :(
> was it good though, it looked unsafe!

It was really good, it made me realise that a coaster doesnt need loops to make it enjoyable.
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
jc99041 wrote:
> The worst water ride i have been on is at islands of adventure on the popeye
> barges. You get drowned but it is lovely and cooling.. i came off steaming, i
> was that hot.:)

Yeah i was totally drowned, i had to go into the toilets and wring the water out of my socks becuase the squelching noise was annoying.
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:22
Regular
"hit the road jack"
You don't need loops to have a good ride, but you need a LARGE drop to make you feel weightless. Oblivion gives you just that!.. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.