GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THEMEPARKS & RIDES!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 21:36
Regular
This is a little chat forum set up by jc99041 & BIGMAN if you have een on a ride that was really cool or what ride technology could be like in the future stick it in here!
Thu 04/04/02 at 22:05
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I totally agree, but ive never been to any disney parks, I like FIRE better than ICE because red is more smoother but blue more twisty and lower to the floor :) air is good no way as near what it is on the ad though! it's a very slow and heavy ride
Thu 04/04/02 at 22:08
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
not sure why this is in the nintendo forum but i loved Kraken @ seaworld in Florida!
Thu 04/04/02 at 22:12
Regular
"hit the road jack"
NINTENDO owners are such lovely darlings so ride forums in ere. I LOVE KRAKEN TOO!!! you really pull sum G's at the back row :)
Fri 05/04/02 at 00:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
AshMan wrote:
> not sure why this is in the nintendo forum but i loved Kraken @ seaworld in
> Florida!

Oh s""t yeah! when i seen that huge drop at the start i almost died but it was a true pant ripper!
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:20
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I like MONTU aswell, its almost a mile long! KUMBA is allright and the rest are crud :)
Fri 05/04/02 at 21:56
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I love RollerCoaster Tycoon. :0
Sat 06/04/02 at 01:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
jc99041 wrote:
> I like MONTU aswell, its almost a mile long! KUMBA is allright and the rest are
> crud :)

No way although the python is short it is still a damn good caoster, and the gwazi is well good!
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:19
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I didnt get to ride Gwazi, it shut twice whilst i queued, then the following year i also went to busch gardens and they were doing work on it. DAM IT! :( was it good though, it looked unsafe!
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:23
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I haven't been to a theme park for ages!! I thikn the last ride I went on was the Rock and rollercoaster in MGM studios at Disney (Going on it 7 times in a row is not advisable).
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:30
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I have never been to Disney but i may be going in 2004 to florida again, (along with Univeral islands of adventure because that is one mind blowing park, duelling dragons, hulk, dr.dooms fear fall and spiderman) WOW! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.