GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THEMEPARKS & RIDES!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 21:36
Regular
This is a little chat forum set up by jc99041 & BIGMAN if you have een on a ride that was really cool or what ride technology could be like in the future stick it in here!
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:52
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
jc99041 wrote:
> *ADVISE*
> >sit on the FRONT of NEMESIS
> >sit on the BACK of OBLIVION
> >Lie on the front of AIR
>
> :)j

Back of Oblivion, what are you on about!?! Its loads better at the front, you can actually see whats below you when you are hanging. You're mad!
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:11
Regular
My sister works at Thorpe Park, so therefor, I get free tickets! YAY!!

Colossus is great. Haven't tried Air YET!!
Sat 13/04/02 at 12:47
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
ive been to both recently JC and thorpe park has some new rides aswell. have you tried vortex detonator and zodiac. there all preety good! they have vomitting stations next to vortex and detonator now cos so many people like to show people what theyve had for lunch afterwoods! alton towers does have nemesis and oblivion which are wiked but i like to try something new! saying this i havent done air yet.
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:27
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Cheers for the advice !

So who else is here except for me and jc ?
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:22
Regular
"hit the road jack"
*ADVISE*
>sit on the FRONT of NEMESIS
>sit on the BACK of OBLIVION
>Lie on the front of AIR

:)j
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:17
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I think thats were most people want to go !!
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:13
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Ahhhh, i see you have dug this post from the deep. Alton towers has more rides than thorpe park and it has nemesis, air, and oblivion! thorpe park has collosus. i say ALTON TOWERS!!! :)j
Fri 12/04/02 at 21:07
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Just seen you tagline Jc, well if you remeber I said that I had to be the social day representive for my form at school, well we had a meeting today and we will either be going to Thorpe Park or Alton Towers (it will depend on price etc) and i think there's agood chance we could go there !!!
But it aint till july :(

The BIGMAN
Sun 07/04/02 at 11:16
Regular
"hit the road jack"
uhckkkkk....
Sun 07/04/02 at 11:15
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Your well lucky !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.