GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THEMEPARKS & RIDES!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/03/02 at 21:36
Regular
This is a little chat forum set up by jc99041 & BIGMAN if you have een on a ride that was really cool or what ride technology could be like in the future stick it in here!
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:34
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yeah, I like the dueling dragons when they come up really close to eachother, that was cool.
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:36
Regular
"hit the road jack"
were you at the front? Man, there are 12" between red and blue on that near miss loop. :I
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:40
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Nope, i was about 3 rows from the front though. It looked like the people who were sitting at the front were going to hit the other people on the other dragon with their legs!! Madness!!
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:45
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
It may not be the best of rides but if your near to Southend, check out "The claw" at adventure island. I personally didn't go on it (i pucked on the way to it) but it looked wicked!
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:47
Regular
"hit the road jack"
nemesis cost alton towers about 10million and that was only one track! With the dragon and the two tracks. 20MILLION or so. Did you queue the the full line? Inside the building it looked liked the dragons had invaded. There was about 3 or 4 gorses with armoured soliders on them frozen and itlooked spectacullar. All the skulls in the walls. :)
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:49
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Nope, we got special passes that let us get in early to avoid all the queues. I got to go on both of thw dragons twice each!
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:50
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Yo jc, how you doing ? Got your email earlier accidently deleted it so can I have you hotmail address please !
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:54
Regular
"hit the road jack"
One time we queued the full line the other time we we told to merge in with the main queue, im sure people were talking about me for that??... its worth getting a fast pass. We queued for the hulk and about half way queueing it broke down and people started to leave, we stayed on and the ride reopened for about 10mins then it stopped again. This happened for 3hours then they told us to leave the queue totally!!.. what a rip!! but the worst part was when we had something to eat we walked past the hulk and it was operating fully. WITH PEOPLE ON IT! they must of queued 5mins and we queued for 3hours and didnt get a ride at the end of it!!! :(
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:57
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I've got to go have lunch so i'll see ya all later, i'll be on again at about 3-4pm so see ya later !!!
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:59
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Sorry to hear about that jc. Did you go on the jurassic park raft ride? I went on it twice-in-a-row (thanks again fast pass). It was good the first time. The only reason I went on it again was to get wet and cool down.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.