GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBox 2- what you want"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/11/02 at 23:55
Regular
Xbox 2 WILL happen for sure. MS is in the games industry to stay.

When will Xbox 2 arrive, latest estimates are BEFORE PS3. A wise move?

It'll be xbox Live backwards compatable surely, as xbox live is a 20 year dream according to allard. Good stuff.

Wha do you want it to have? Games consoles will be turing more and more into all in one entertainment centres so spit it out.

Just a brainstorm of what Xbox 2 should be all about.
Thu 07/11/02 at 23:55
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Xbox 2 WILL happen for sure. MS is in the games industry to stay.

When will Xbox 2 arrive, latest estimates are BEFORE PS3. A wise move?

It'll be xbox Live backwards compatable surely, as xbox live is a 20 year dream according to allard. Good stuff.

Wha do you want it to have? Games consoles will be turing more and more into all in one entertainment centres so spit it out.

Just a brainstorm of what Xbox 2 should be all about.
Fri 08/11/02 at 08:24
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
Definitely backwards compatible games so I would be able to sell the Xbox for a bit of extra cash but still play my games on the Xbox 2.
Also it would be cool if MS let us play ROMs on the console (licensed of course :P)
Oh and to be smaller and portable :)
Fri 08/11/02 at 09:18
Regular
Backwards compatability would definately persuade me to buy one.
Err, what else?
Being able to surf the net - perhaps a little tight keyboard could slide in & out from the base of the machine.

Generally speaking for the next generation of consoles: I'd like to see a new software medium - something like some of the Sony mini-discs which are CDs inside a protective casing - a sort of half-way house between CD and cartridge.
Fri 08/11/02 at 09:29
Regular
Backwards compatability.....better hardware.

I dont really want a multientertainment system as i have cd player and all that stuff....and 3 DVD player cause of this console wars :(

Microsoft buy rockstars and square and capcom and the makers of MGS....and then nintendo and it will be the only one anyone should really need.
Fri 08/11/02 at 11:47
Backwards Compatability and smaller yet as feature packed as the first.
Fri 08/11/02 at 11:53
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
A guest room, 16 controller ports and a hard drive the size of manhattan.
Fri 08/11/02 at 11:53
hahahahahah funny guy!
Fri 08/11/02 at 11:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Thanks. It wasn't a joke though....I need a spare room.
Fri 08/11/02 at 11:55
bless

Judging by your house I know your lying :P
Fri 08/11/02 at 14:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
...I don't have a spare room.

Also I would like to see games to match the size of the console - ie the size of LPs. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.