GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Getaway goes gold!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Getaway'.
Tue 19/11/02 at 15:00
Regular
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2234

Gentlemen, start your drooling!
Sun 08/12/02 at 11:55
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I am right in that this game is released on the 11th?

Just that that's a Wednesday and games are never released on Wednesdays, strange.....if SR manage to get it here on release day then I'll be home early from work as I've got a trip 2 the dentist in the afternoon :D
Fri 06/12/02 at 12:56
Regular
"  "
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I got advertising for the game through the post from Sony today - an
> A-Z streetmap of London, with info about the game.
>
> It's much like the one that came with Vice City from many online
> shops, but bigger.

Yes I got that aswell. It has a stronger cover than the one that came free with Vice. Can't see any footy grounds on it though. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? I want to bomb Highbury. In the game, not real life. Maybe. Then again there could be shrapnel. And that might make it's way to White Hart Lane. So maybe something more discreet. Hmmm *Mumbles*.
Fri 06/12/02 at 12:50
wrote:
> To Verbatim.... you don't know what Reservoir Dogs is??? One of the best movies ever... an absolute must see...
£2.99 is an absolute bargin for that.
Wed 04/12/02 at 15:45
"High polygon count"
I got advertising for the game through the post from Sony today - an A-Z streetmap of London, with info about the game.

It's much like the one that came with Vice City from many online shops, but bigger.
Wed 04/12/02 at 01:09
Dont have a clue what that DVD is, but at £2:99 cant really complain if its bad!
Tue 03/12/02 at 22:59
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Don't know if anyone cares but Woolworths will be doing an offer where you get Reservoir Dogs for £2.99 on DVD when you buy the Getaway there...

~~Belldandy~~
Tue 03/12/02 at 20:54
"High polygon count"
KR wrote:
> Doesnt the women shield him from the goons and she sort of pushes him
> to that side?

She does, but he switches to the left before she turns to talk to the woman.
Tue 03/12/02 at 20:54
Regular
I actually think that the demo wasnt any missions any way because i think the 12 mission that you have to do for each wont start until just after where the demo ended with you haveing to do jobs for jolsen.
Tue 03/12/02 at 20:52
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
>The kid is suddenly on her left, between her and the wall!

Doesnt the women shield him from the goons and she sort of pushes him to that side?
Tue 03/12/02 at 18:57
Regular
"  "
I saw a bus on the demo. It was going past on an out of bound road past that little area on the right hand side of were you enter the warehouse. It was a red single decker.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.