GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameboy Unadvanced uses Sega Gamegear screens"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/11/02 at 17:03
Regular
Is there any truth in the rumour that the Gameboy Unadvanced uses Sega Gamegear screens which sega flogged off cheap to Nintendo, then again I am not sure if the Sega Gamegear screens are better.

Also who in there right mind wants to play SNES style games from the GBA on there Gamecube as if.
Wed 20/11/02 at 12:50
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Coming from someone who would have us believe that the PS2s backwards
> compatibility makes it even better, this only causes you to sound like
> an ignorant hypocrite.

I would hardly say the games on Gameboy Unadvanced were of the quality of PS1 games more like SNES.
Wed 20/11/02 at 12:55
"Darkness, always"
Top score wrote:
> I would hardly say the games on Gameboy Unadvanced were of the quality
> of PS1 games more like SNES.

That's not the point, and you know it. You think that the PS2 playing games from another machine makes it a better console, yet when another console can play games from one of the companies other machines, you say it's a bad thing.

You are an absolute hypocrite of the highest order. You're a contemptable fool, and your ignorance almost beggars belief. Rarely do I come across people so completely blinded by their own utter stupidity as you.
Wed 20/11/02 at 13:08
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Top score wrote:
> I would hardly say the games on Gameboy Unadvanced were of the quality
> of PS1 games more like SNES.

HAHAHAHA!!! u lik da gaystation!!

prat.
Wed 20/11/02 at 13:58
Top score wrote:

>Gameboy Unadvanced

How long did that one take you to think up?

May I suggest a swift quick to the family jewels and a plank of wood round the head, it may help you realise just how stupidly ignorant and biased you really are.
Wed 20/11/02 at 15:30
Regular
Intoxicated Hippy wrote:
> Top score wrote:
>
> >Gameboy Unadvanced
>
> How long did that one take you to think up?
>
> May I suggest a swift quick to the family jewels and a plank of wood
> round the head, it may help you realise just how stupidly ignorant and
> biased you really are.

Obviously a Ninty fanboy with a handheld that he thinks is really good.

As for the Gameboy Unadvance I think it's quite apt, anyway Unadvanced is something you could call your brain and the quality of your posts.
Wed 20/11/02 at 15:32
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:

> You are an absolute hypocrite of the highest order. You're a
> contemptable fool, and your ignorance almost beggars belief. Rarely do
> I come across people so completely blinded by their own utter
> stupidity as you.

Just look in the mirror mate.
Wed 20/11/02 at 15:35
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Top score wrote:

Just look in the mirror mate.
-----------

I think it's funny that you say a grown up comment like that, and yet, you said Lamecube earlier. Gee, I wish I was as cool as you.
Wed 20/11/02 at 15:37
Top score wrote:

> Obviously a Ninty fanboy with a handheld that he thinks is really
> good.

I don't have a GBA and no I'm not a Ninty fanboy. Even if I did have a GBA and thought that, it's called an opinion you fool, we all have different opinions. Not everyone thinks the same way as you, you gotta get used to that fact or you aren't going to get very far in life.

Unadvanced
> is something you could call your brain and the quality of your posts.

That comment doesn't even deserve a proper reply.
Wed 20/11/02 at 15:57
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Top score... a question for you:
do you own a GBA?
Wed 20/11/02 at 16:03
Regular
sideshow buzz wrote:
> Top score... a question for you:
> do you own a GBA?

Sorry mate not interest in over hype, over rated mickey mouse products like the GBA.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.