GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bombard Panasonic with E-Mails"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/11/02 at 21:05
Regular
I, Like most other Nintendo fans would literally KILL to get hold of a proper UK version of the 'Q' Cube, not just some tat imported from Japan and modified. If we all e-mailed Panasonic and DEMANDED they release the thing over here they might just take some notice (Its only a might though)! All you need to do do is type in Panasonic.co.uk on your web browser and press the 'contact us' button then send your 'request'!

I will warn you though that you will undoubtedly get fobbed off with every excuse under the sun about why they wont release it (as I have). Just keep on e-mailing until they do release it!

The more of us that do it the more it might work!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
TELL YOUR ENEMIES
TELL YOUR NEIGHBOURS!
TELL YOUR GRANNY!
TELL EVERYBODY - LITERALLY!!
Fri 22/11/02 at 09:44
Regular
again, mr untitled, it DOES NOT play PAL games!
Fri 22/11/02 at 09:27
Regular
"aliens exist"
N64 4 EVA wrote:
> I dont want one with japanese instructions on the remote control for
> Gods sake! I want one in English! Why the hell can't they just release
> it?

look its panasonic and nintendos fault, it was only meant to be released in japan, but thatnk to the great people at lik-sang.com theyve made it able to play pal games and it has a display in english and all the menus can be displayed in english to ther'e doing their best, but the japanese control is standard and they cant change that, they have a diagram with ewnglish instructions on theiur site, i think its great,

but if we got panasonic to release it over here it would probably just play pal games where as now u can get one which plays all regions! it a much better option
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:56
Regular
"^_^"
For all of you who don't know the Panasonic Q is a Gamecube hybrid thast plays DVDS as well as games. It looks amazing!
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:53
Regular
Hmm.. so what features does this Qube have?
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:52
Regular
"bit of a brain"
We should petition Nintendo to get Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon. Oh yes. And Metroid for Christmas.
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:50
Regular
If you want one that badly, there aren't really any major barriers.
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:49
Regular
If memory serves, there's a translation of the remote on lik-sang.com.
Get a modded one and it'll do anything but play uk games, until freeloader.
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Whats so special about this thing then?
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:23
Regular
"Conker the King"
I dont want one with japanese instructions on the remote control for Gods sake! I want one in English! Why the hell can't they just release it?
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Conker the King"
Did you not read the original??? Doh!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.