GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bombard Panasonic with E-Mails"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/11/02 at 21:05
Regular
I, Like most other Nintendo fans would literally KILL to get hold of a proper UK version of the 'Q' Cube, not just some tat imported from Japan and modified. If we all e-mailed Panasonic and DEMANDED they release the thing over here they might just take some notice (Its only a might though)! All you need to do do is type in Panasonic.co.uk on your web browser and press the 'contact us' button then send your 'request'!

I will warn you though that you will undoubtedly get fobbed off with every excuse under the sun about why they wont release it (as I have). Just keep on e-mailing until they do release it!

The more of us that do it the more it might work!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
TELL YOUR ENEMIES
TELL YOUR NEIGHBOURS!
TELL YOUR GRANNY!
TELL EVERYBODY - LITERALLY!!
Sat 23/11/02 at 11:33
Regular
"Festivus!"
Gamecube2002 wrote:
> nah
> i dont think its comin over here

GC2002, that is why we are going to bombard them with mails, so they at least consider bringing it out over here. Think about it - No more taunts frm PS2 people abut not having a DVD player etc... It'd be heaven...
Sat 23/11/02 at 11:25
nah
i dont think its comin over here
Sat 23/11/02 at 01:54
Regular
will people pay attention?

i have spoken to the owner of Lik-sang, and he has confirmed that it will NOT play UK PAL games!

again, if it did, then why is there no chip available for everyone who has a JAP modded for US machine?!?

it will NOT play UK PAL games!
Sat 23/11/02 at 00:34
Regular
Say no more friend! I understand!
Sat 23/11/02 at 00:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Maverick42 wrote:
> I've just sent one. But I don't get how a GameCube, that only plays
> DVDs as an extra feature over the normal one can be so much more
> cash!
>
> Explain, please.

Its shiny and stuff.
Sat 23/11/02 at 00:15
Regular
I've just sent one. But I don't get how a GameCube, that only plays DVDs as an extra feature over the normal one can be so much more cash!

Explain, please.
Fri 22/11/02 at 18:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
A Q over here at £100 would be cool.

But then again, I have a DVD player.

And it'd nver happen.
Fri 22/11/02 at 18:07
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Quite a lot, me thinks!

I reckon in the region of about £350-£400. It's just not worth it. You could get a GC and DVD player for the same price, probably with a few games and DVD's too!
Fri 22/11/02 at 17:08
"+ suspicious minds"
Alcofrolic wrote:
> again, mr untitled, it DOES NOT play PAL games!

he said that lik-sang had modded it TO play pal games, alcofrolic. mmmh, i might, might, might just maybe get one. how much?
Fri 22/11/02 at 13:41
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Well, why can't you just print out a copy of the English instructions, get it laminated, cut out the hole for the buttons and fix it over your Jap remote? It couldn't be that hard, I reckon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.