GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"//////Auto Modellista OFFICIAL thread//////"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/11/02 at 19:00
Regular
///////////////
Sorry, I couldn't Cel-Shade the thread but at least I tried. Any how. Anyone else looking forward to this Cartoony version of GT3? Intrigued me from the start and I actually think it will succeed. I like the idea of being able to customize every single part of your car. I like that I do. Talk.
///////////////
Sat 23/11/02 at 19:00
Regular
"  "
///////////////
Sorry, I couldn't Cel-Shade the thread but at least I tried. Any how. Anyone else looking forward to this Cartoony version of GT3? Intrigued me from the start and I actually think it will succeed. I like the idea of being able to customize every single part of your car. I like that I do. Talk.
///////////////
Sat 23/11/02 at 19:01
Regular
"  "
Bagger. Why wont it do back slashes? :@
Sat 23/11/02 at 19:20
"period drama"
Well, I thought it looked really cool and sounded fun. It WAS meant to be online, though, which is not possible right now.
This will probably reduce the game in appeal and substance, but it'll still be pretty good, I fink.
Although I doubt I'll get it.
Cynical old me.

You seen XIII? (not the Red kind)
Looks sweet all cel-shaded with big ol' "Boom!" and "Ka-pow!" going across the screen.
If you haven't, it's a FPS.
Nice to see cel-shading doing other things than ploformers.
Sat 23/11/02 at 19:43
Regular
"Max Power"
(testing)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Sat 23/11/02 at 21:00
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
When is it definitely coming out ??
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:02
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
By the way, it's the cartoony version of Ridge Racer, not GT3, so don't get your hopes up. I think this game loses a lot of it's appeal without the online aspect that was in the Japanese edition.
Sun 24/11/02 at 09:35
"cheerios"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> You seen XIII? (not the Red kind)
> Looks sweet all cel-shaded with big ol' "Boom!" and
> "Ka-pow!" going across the screen.
> If you haven't, it's a FPS.

i reeaally want to get that, it looks quite cool :)
Sun 24/11/02 at 10:40
Regular
"  "
Mr H wrote:
> When is it definitely coming out ??

Week on friday.
Sun 24/11/02 at 11:16
"...Unicef pennies.."
Ok...just done a bit of research on this one...and I really quite want it!

But I've got GTA Vice City, and Getaway on preorder, so can I justify buying another game? What a dilemma...

Guess I better start channelling efforts into winning GAD.

:D
Mon 25/11/02 at 12:51
Regular
"  "
What did your research uncover?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.