GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phantom Crash Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/11/02 at 20:40
Regular
Ok, the word spam is probably popping up in a few minds reading this, but Phantom Crash is a great game, so I thought I'd make this topic to chat about progress in the game and stuff (believe me, it is THAT addictive). I know Gamezfreak has claimed it so I at least have 1 person to chat with over this game once he gets it. ;-)

So far I've bought myself a Ventuno mech and I have 2 Animal chips - 2 wolves, one I've named Fang, the other - Silver. :-)
I want to get round to building my own mech soon, but I can't help but spend my money on crap ! ;-)) Bought a couple of music tracks, paint jobs to use, etc.
Thing is, these things can be in a shop one day and gone the next, so I see these little bits and pieces and quickly grab them. ;-)

Anyway, back to the rumbling ! ;-)
Thu 28/11/02 at 20:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ugh ! Scratch that idea - poxy customisation. Gonna have to buy Kojima wheels now. :-( Poncy second rate Japanese wheels...
Thu 28/11/02 at 20:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yup, to an extent at least. I think only weapons can attach to bodies of the same dealers though. But i think the legs and bodies can be messed around with more. Hope so anyway - otherwise my tank mech will take considerably more upgrading on the wheels. :-(
Thu 28/11/02 at 19:31
Regular
If you build your own mech you can MIX model types?
Thu 28/11/02 at 19:23
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm going to work on a custom mech. Aeron 6 wheels, Kojima Photon body, 2 cannon arms and hopefully to quad missle packs. A bloody tank basically. ;-))
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:41
Regular
Woa Sav, Build youself an "Aeron" mech and purchase the Laser cannon, Its the best wep ever! It can take out enemies really quick.

I'm also considering making one of those small and relly fast mechs, you must of seen em, they are quite nimble little buggers.
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
And so you should be - this game is the muts nuts ! ;-)
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:28
And I am even more tempted than usual.
Wed 27/11/02 at 21:55
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
God I'm good. ;-)

Me and my buddy Ben just strutted into Tokyo Aqua Bay and totally ruled.
175 kills
662,900 NY earned
Lasted: 53mins 29secs

Only left cause there was no ammo left in any weapons. :-)
The Beagle is getting a severe upgrading, then its back to the garage for those cigars again. ;-)
Wed 27/11/02 at 19:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I never fight with an overweight load. ;-) I just splashed out tons on upgrading my mechs legs until it could support the weapons I wanted. ;-)
Wed 27/11/02 at 18:53
Regular
Level 55? *Gasp*

lol my chip looks kinda puny compared to that, at level 8! I'm having trouble retuning my mech due to money shortages, it moves very slow as its so overweight.

Still I have a new mech to build soon!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.